Romney Balboa taking the fight to Obama in Philly

Yea, I think this pretty much tells us that Romney knows he is done. He's doing what McCain did, trying to find some way to make the electoral college work for him, but it's not happening. Here is the problem; if he thinks he's ahead, he knows it's still too close to call, so he would be making sure that he has the states he needs to get it done. Those states are Florida, Ohio, Wisconsin, Virginia, and Colorado, and New Hampshire. Based on everything happening, Romney is not going to win Ohio; I don't care what Rasmussen says. Romney's last ad saying Jeep is going to close all their US plants was an obvious move out of desperation and it has only made matters worse for him, not only in Ohio, but in every other state, because everyone is seeing how big of a lie it is.

Without Ohio, Romney must have Wisconsin, Florida, Virginia, NC, Colorado, and New Hampshire or Iowa or Nevada. Romney is within a point or two in every one of those states, yet he is going to Pennsylvania? Seriously? He is desperate for a big state because he knows he is losing Ohio, and he is very worried that he is losing Virginia. Even Florida is a big question mark, but for this situation, he can have Florida and he's still finished. To top all of this off, even the national polls are starting to move back in Obama's direction. If Gallup had been polling the last few days, I'm pretty sure they would have Romney only up by a couple at this point. Romney's run is over.

Last edited:
Those leaps in logic are staggering.

First off; both candidates are in it. Anyone not coming at it from that perspective is a loon. No surprise that you fall into that category.

Second off; Ohio is really a microcosm of the election. Nobody knows for sure who will win that either.

Third off; you don't do a rally in a state you don't think you can't win, two days before an election. So, you're in denial, if you think this is an act of desperation.

Fourth off; Romney is not losing Virginia. He'll likely win it by 3-6 points. I personally don't think he should even campaign there any more. I think he does because it'd be a huge loss and he feels he needs to protect his lead there.

Fifth off; I don't know what your definition of a big question mark is; but Romney should win Florida by 4-8 points. His odds are looking like about 98 percent there and I don't even know why Obama has been campaigning there. He should have scrapped it a long time ago.

First off; both candidates are in it. Anyone not coming at it from that perspective is a loon. No surprise that you fall into that category.

Second off; Ohio is really a microcosm of the election. Nobody knows for sure who will win that either.

Third off; you don't do a rally in a state you don't think you can't win, two days before an election. So, you're in denial, if you think this is an act of desperation.

Fourth off; Romney is not losing Virginia. He'll likely win it by 3-6 points. I personally don't think he should even campaign there any more. I think he does because it'd be a huge loss and he feels he needs to protect his lead there.

Fifth off; I don't know what your definition of a big question mark is; but Romney should win Florida by 4-8 points. His odds are looking like about 98 percent there and I don't even know why Obama has been campaigning there. He should have scrapped it a long time ago.

Sixth off; jobs report is coming out tomorrow and this election is now all but over. Obama is going to win in an electoral landslide. BTW, Gallup and ADP released their numbers tonight. ADP is reporting 158,000 new jobs in October and Gallup is reporting 7.0% unemployment moved to 7.4% for seasonal adjustment. That is another drop after last month's surprising drop.

Sorry, but this report will carry more weight with voters than anything and it will move the numbers by four points to Obama. This election is over.

Sixth off; jobs report is coming out tomorrow and this election is now all but over. Obama is going to win in an electoral landslide. BTW, Gallup and ADP released their numbers tonight. ADP is reporting 158,000 new jobs in October and Gallup is reporting 7.0% unemployment moved to 7.4% for seasonal adjustment. That is another drop after last month's surprising drop.

Sorry, but this report will carry more weight with voters than anything and it will move the numbers by four points to Obama. This election is over.

Nobody believes that unemployment is 7 percent. I don't know what false methodology Gallup is using or who's paying them. Americans know when things are right and things aren't right.

You're bold talk is just masking your insecurities. That or you're a loon.

Odds are that Romney will win this election. But I'll reiterate that nobody knows the outcome at this point.

If Romney is campaigning in PA that means he thinks the state is winnable. If he wins PA it will be huge. If he loses he has at least made Team O play defense on the state. BUt he wouldn't do that without a good indication he can win. You dont see him campaining in NY or CA, right?

Wonder how many people run out of unemployment? I know of 2 that happened to last month. I also work with 9 people who are losing their jobs. The economy is not good. If you think those numbers are good, you are sadly mistaken. The unemployment goes down. YAY! All them people that now have absolutely ZERO income. BOOOOOOOOO!

The news is good for Romeny in Pennsylvania: He's got a ton of ads playing there in the upcoming days. I think he's got a great shot of winning it.

McCain campaigned in PA the day before the 2008 election. Romney isn't seeing/hearing good things in Ohio and is desperate to find another state that he might be able to pick off.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-afpPb2NT2I]Play of the Day: Obama Bowls - YouTube[/ame]

McCain campaigned in PA the day before the 2008 election. Romney isn't seeing/hearing good things in Ohio and is desperate to find another state that he might be able to pick off.

Romney is close or even ahead in Penn and Michigan and that scares you little boy.

Romney is close or even ahead in Penn and Michigan and that scares you little boy.

Close? Possibly. Ahead? That's the funniest joke I've heard in a while.

Yeah, that's it! Romney knows he'll lose Ohio so rather than go to a state that's a toss up he'll got to PA where he has no chance of winning at all. Pure genius!

You fools are in for it Tues night.

Yeah, that's it! Romney knows he'll lose Ohio so rather than go to a state that's a toss up he'll got to PA where he has no chance of winning at all. Pure genius!

You fools are in for it Tues night.

Win or lose; it's clear that Romney has a shot and any liberal denying that is a troll or in denial or both.

7.0? really

October jobs report likely to show modest hiring in U.S. » Naples Daily News

Analysts think the unemployment rate rose to 7.9 percent from 7.8 percent in September.

http://dailycaller.com/2012/11/02/us-economy-adds-171k-jobs-rate-rises-to-7-9-pct/

WASHINGTON (AP) — U.S. employers added 171,000 jobs in October, and hiring was stronger in August and September than first thought. The unemployment rate inched up to 7.9 percent from 7.8 percent in September.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2012/11/02/us-economy-adds-171k-jobs-rate-rises-to-7-9-pct/#ixzz2B4QCwEp8

Last edited:

If Romney is campaigning in PA that means he thinks the state is winnable. If he wins PA it will be huge. If he loses he has at least made Team O play defense on the state. BUt he wouldn't do that without a good indication he can win. You dont see him campaining in NY or CA, right?

If he wasn't desperate, he'd be campaigning in Iowa, Wisconsin, New Hampshire, Virginia, and Colorado, all states where he still has a chance and must win to get the numbers he needs. Wasting valuable time in PA is his Hail Mary. This thing is over, and Romney knows it.

RCP national average at Obama +0.3, with that wild Gallup outlier for Romney being the only thing keeping it close there.

And that's still without Obama's storm surge.

Good luck in PA, Repubilcans. The Democrats are glad to see the Republicans wasting money there on Romney, instead of on downticket races where it might do them some good.

RCP national average at Obama +0.3, with that wild Gallup outlier for Romney being the only thing keeping it close there.

And that's still without Obama's storm surge.

Good luck in PA, Repubilcans. The Democrats are glad to see the Republicans wasting money there on Romney, instead of on downticket races where it might do them some good.

Chances of being elected President Obama 81%, Governor Romney 19%

Election Forecasts - FiveThirtyEight Blog - NYTimes.com

A beginning of the storm surge reflection on voting.

Forum List

Back