Romney Backpedals in Israel

DontBeStupid

Look it up!
Jun 23, 2011
Los Angeles, CA
There's a thread going on about Romney insulting the British and all the good "conservatives" are lining up to say how they like that Romney was "honest" and "not pc" and "saying it like it is".

Well ... then this happened.

“Because I’m on foreign soil, I don’t want to be creating new foreign policy for my country or in any way to distance myself from the foreign policy of our nation, but we respect the right of a nation to defend itself,” the former Massachusetts governor told CBS’ ”Face the Nation” a few hours before the speech.

In Israel, Romney tries not to make new policy on Iran; backpedals from adviser’s comments - The Washington Post

I agree with Romney here and congratulate him on being tactful and choosing his words carefully.

However, this is the exact OPPOSITE of what all the good "conservatives" have been cheering him for, so now I wonder ...

Are the Romney supporters upset with what Romney said in Israel? Or do they support what he said? Why?

Yeah, that's what I thought. Romney was tactful one time and "not pc" another and that doesn't fit with your story of him, so you're silent.

Forum List

Back