Romney Assaulted on Flight Leaving Olympics.

In sboyle's defense, they stated that Mitt may have been having sex IN THE CLOSET on their way to the gate.

I think Dipshit NoLogic (because he's from Texas), took closet to mean gay (because that's what all the good cattle breeders do, call anything "closeted" gay), and proceeded to assume that sboyle was talking about gay sex.

Apparently, Dipshit NoLogic also forgot that Mitt is married, and his wife was on the trip.

But then again, I heard one of his cows decided to break their engagement to him. Said something about him being clingy..........

As far as the Mitt thing?

Well, on the news reports that I saw, it stated that Mitt had threw his chair back into a pregnant woman, and the husband hit him.

Now......I'm not sure how much of you "family values" types are here, but lemmie say this.....

If ANYONE would have been disrespectful to my wife, during EITHER of her pregnancies, I"d probably have punched them in the nose as well. Especially if it was someone like Romney, because as a retired military member, I take a very dim view of someone using their children who REFUSE TO SERVE as a platform to becoming the commander in chief.

I'm actually kinda glad. Too bad he didn't break Romney's nose.

And of course, you believed his crap.

We join the military to protect our national and international interests....not just the homeland.

True military does not spew crap like rdean did....no war is a fun war for anyone...and true military understands the pressures on the CIC and do not openly question the motives of ANY CIC.

rdean, in my opinion, is a phony.

Once the six years are served, you are no longer in the military. In a free country, we "openly question" the motives of everyone. Republicans "openly question" Democrats and vice versa. Everyone "openly questions" the president and their own party leaders. We "openly question" our allies.

George Bush was and is a Chicken Hawke. You can see his grandstanding when he landed on an Aircraft carrieer. There is no other way to put it. He was having "fun" and "playing war".

Does this look like someone who is "serious" about war?

bushcodpiece1.jpg

Gallery-President-George--001.jpg

bush_in_flight_suit_at_air_base.jpg

capt_1051818254_bush_lincoln_gox101.jpg

Yes it does. Thank you for the memories.

Except for those (including us) waiting at the North Island quayside ONE. MORE. DAY because Dubya wanted his foto op.

Once the six years are served, you are no longer in the military. In a free country, we "openly question" the motives of everyone. Republicans "openly question" Democrats and vice versa. Everyone "openly questions" the president and their own party leaders. We "openly question" our allies.

George Bush was and is a Chicken Hawke. You can see his grandstanding when he landed on an Aircraft carrieer. There is no other way to put it. He was having "fun" and "playing war".

bushcodpiece1.jpg

Except for those (including us) waiting at the North Island quayside ONE. MORE. DAY because Dubya wanted his foto op.

my across the street neighbor's last assignment before retiring was CO of CVN-72.

miserable little prick.

sorry, just needed to get it off my chest.

carry on.

rdean....
Yet you refuse to question Obama.
Did you ask why Van Jones was not vetted?
Have you asked why no one in his administeation ever refers to the founders?
Have you asked why he felt the need to make a judgement call on the Mass poice without the details?
Did you ask why he never uses the word victory when sending our bravest to the front?
Did you ask him why he lied about McCain in his ad about amnesty?
Did you ask why he did not pull the ad when he was approached with the error?
Did you ask him why he feels it is OK to associate with someone like AYers simply because others ALSO associated with him?
Did you ask how in the world could he call a man like Wright a mentor..a friend...a family memebr yet not ONCE in 20 years know of his sermons?
Did you ask why he signed an executive order to close GITMO....WITHOUT A PLAN?
Did you ask why he knew less about the Christmas Day bomber's affiliation than ABC News did?
I find your hypocrisy sad.

Did you ask why John McCain didn't vet Sarah Palin? After all HER husband is a secessionist and HER preacher a domestic terrorist who wanted to kill an old lady.
Did you ask why Republicans suggested Obama is a pedophile?
I can make a dumb list too. They don't mean anything. All suggestions and smears.
Is this the BEST you guys can do? You guys are so pathetic.

speaking of pathetic......:eusa_whistle:

First, I don't see anything about whether the fight took place in coach or first class.

Second, if it was in coach, there is a reason he is a wealthy man. It wasnt for sitting in luxary with everything he does.

Finally, where on earth is the headline misleading.

it specifically said coach and he wasn't "assaulted"

Physical contact is assault.

bushcodpiece1.jpg

That's what happens in the military, hurry up and wait!

Deal with it, slacker!

Christ, liberals are fucking idiots!:cuckoo:

I volunteered when I joined the Military. I believe it's important to "protect the country". Iraq wasn't "protecting the country".

Iraq was a "Republican Fun War". It was unnecessary. Just something they did without much thought or meaning. Even Romney thought it was more important that he became president than we fight in Iraq.

Did that help?

Yes

Thanks for clarifying

And of course, you believed his crap.

We join the military to protect our national and international interests....not just the homeland.

True military does not spew crap like rdean did....no war is a fun war for anyone...and true military understands the pressures on the CIC and do not openly question the motives of ANY CIC.

rdean, in my opinion, is a phony.
Oh, he is much more then just a phony.

I'd say Mitt is a better man then I am. Someone physically attacks Me will usually wind up in intensive care. I have no qualms in breaking things in another human being.

I think this story could be bullshit. How do you take a swing at a passenger behind you when you are reclining in an airline seat? :eusa_whistle:

my across the street neighbor's last assignment before retiring was CO of CVN-72.

miserable little prick.

sorry, just needed to get it off my chest.

carry on.
He retired after being CO of a Carrier? Really? He screwed up somehow, didn't he?

That's what happens in the military, hurry up and wait!

Deal with it, slacker!

Christ, liberals are fucking idiots!:cuckoo:

How about answering these questions, Poser:

What's my political leaning on Illegal Immigration?

On Gun Ownership?

On the military?

On Fiscal Responsibility?

On Taxes?

On Government Foreign Aid?

Forum List

Back