Romney Asked For ‘Several’ Years Of Tax Returns From VP Nominees

Dick Tuck

Board Troll
Aug 29, 2009

STEPHANOPOULOS: “How many years of tax returns did you provide to the Romney campaign?”

PAWLENTY: “I don’t remember the exact number. Several years.”

STEPHANOPOULOS: “Several years…so more than two?”

PAWLENTY: “Well, we don’t get into the details of the vetting process. I gave him a bunch of tax returns. I don’t remember the exact number.”

Nice double standard.

STEPHANOPOULOS: “How many years of tax returns did you provide to the Romney campaign?”

PAWLENTY: “Well, we don’t get into the details of the vetting process. I gave him a bunch of tax returns. I don’t remember the exact number.”

Nice double standard.

There is a two year requirement... What's the big deal? Oh wait... I know what the big deal is... Desperation from the Democrats. :lol:

Seriously? You guys are STILL going on about tax returns? LOL.

Trying to keep the conversation off the economy. Not. Gonna. Happen.

There is a two year requirement... What's the big deal? Oh wait... I know what the big deal is... Desperation from the Democrats. :lol:

Really? That's all you got? You can't comprehend the concept of hypocrisy?

Perhaps Romney's thinking about how implementing Ryan's tax plan will get him out of this awkward jam.

No taxes, no problem.

Seriously? You guys are STILL going on about tax returns? LOL.

Trying to keep the conversation off the economy. Not. Gonna. Happen.

yeah man, don't you know mittens shook up the etch a sketch and now you can't talk about that anymore?

Of course I can. I can also comprehend why the Romney/Ryan campaign will only provide the minimum Tax Returns required... They are fully aware that Oblamo is running an attack campaign against them, and why would they want to provide the Obamabots with any more ammunition than what they are required to? You can comprehend what required means can't you?

You mean like Obama demanding Romney condemn a Super Pac and then claiming HE has no control over his super pacs, like that?

Perhaps Romney's thinking about how implementing Ryan's tax plan will get him out of this awkward jam.

No taxes, no problem.

Romney's Tax returns are only an awkward jam to those wearing tin foil hats.
images

What no more from the flaky "where's Romney and Ryan's Tax Returns" crowd?

Of course I can. I can also comprehend why the Romney/Ryan campaign will only provide the minimum Tax Returns required

Correction....Romney's campaign will only provide the minimum. The Ryan campaign was required by Romney's campaign to provide much more.

Nice double standard.

Not at all. the only thing you are entitled too is some butt hurt.........

And you are..........a win win.............

Nice double standard.

yep. Read the posts from the rw's. They're dancing as fast as they can and all saying the same thing -

"Yeah, we know Mittens is screwing us over but we hate that black guy a lot more than we love our country".

Idiots.

Who gives a fuck?

Trolls that's who

I don't give a "fuck". (notice how I have incorporated the conservative vocabulary into my post)

I hope he never gives them up. That is his privilege and I hope he exercises it. I hope he stands up to those "assholes". (another favorite of the conservatives) If he is the fighter for freedom he says he is he will go down on principle. (of course that would be a first for a conservative)

So hang in there MItt as the issue gets larger and larger. Unlike me, others look and say this issue is causing you considerable damage and they can only think that the damage caused by the release will be much greater.

They are just "dumb fucks". ( hey this is pretty easy)

So here is hoping that Mitt never gives up. The issue may get larger and larger. That is actually a given, and it will not be satisfied until Mitt relents. This is the gift that keeps on giving. The harvest gets larger the longer the crop i left in the field.

Now Mitt has enlisted Ryan int to fight. Mitt asked for lots of Ryan's returns. Apparently he feels this issue is important................for Ryan. Of course Mitt can never give up Ryan's returns without giving up his own, thereby doubling down on the public's right not to know.

Good luck with that!

Forum List

Back