Romney: "As President, on Day One....I will reverse Obama’s massive defense cuts"

Let's see...

Defense spending, 2011, $739 b; 2010 $721b; 2009 $698b; 2008 $696b; 2007 $626b; 2005, $506b

Oh, this is gonna be a fun election! :lol:

From Romney's speech:

As President, on Day One, I will focus on rebuilding America’s economy. I will reverse President Obama’s massive defense cuts. Time and again, we have seen that attempts to balance the budget by weakening our military only lead to a far higher price, not only in treasure, but in blood.

Anyone know any particulars as to WTF he is talking about here?

From Romney's speech:

As President, on Day One, I will focus on rebuilding America’s economy. I will reverse President Obama’s massive defense cuts. Time and again, we have seen that attempts to balance the budget by weakening our military only lead to a far higher price, not only in treasure, but in blood.

Not a freaking clue.

From Romney's speech:

Talking out his ass, throwing a little red meat out the the neocon war worshipers and banking on most folks won't know the difference

So Romney is promising to increase spending and decrease taxes

Where have we heard that before?

From Romney's speech:

Talking out his ass, throwing a little red meat out the the neocon war worshipers and banking on most folks won't know the difference
Spot on.

Forum List

Back