Romney as governor: a very practiced liar

Aug 7, 2012
This New England Blog
Thomas J. Curry:

Romney as governor: a very practiced liar

I am an independent with no party affiliation but from an ideological viewpoint, I am well to the right of center. Still, I cannot support Mitt Romney for president. While Barack Obama has not performed to expectations for a variety of reasons (some of which are his own failings), the dilemma in this election is that the alternative to Obama is Romney. aving worked directly with Romney during his term as Massachusetts governor, I can tell you that there is nothing authentic or genuine about him. He'll tell you what he thinks that you want to hear and pretend to be what he thinks you want him to be.

He's an ideological chameleon who will say anything to get your support and then do whatever he wants to favor the rich and privileged; he's a caricature of the stereotyped Republican Party. He lies frequently and convincingly, and has elastic principles, if any at all. He's fundamentally dishonest, while presenting an image of goodness and light.

He didn't run for a second term as governor because he knew that he would have been soundly defeated by the voters who experienced what he was really like. He'll be lucky if he gets within 20 percentage points of Obama in Massachusetts in this election. Romney doesn't say much about his governorship, and those things that he does say are either lies or extreme distortions

You can't paint Romney worse than Obama's track record.

Americans hate a failed quarterback who blames everybody else.

Not all that convincing. The President tells Rolling Stone magazine that kids can see that Romney is a bullshitter. Lying often doesn't equate to Romney being GOOD at it. ;)

Regards from Rosie

Obama has a great record. It's been posted again and again. Did you miss it? Should we post it again?

People who call other people liars and blame his opponents for all his stupid mistakes aren't very trustworthy, Rosie. It is a vapid practice to constantly ninnyhammer fine men to simple people who think it's gospel.

I'm sorry that came from the White House. It's destroying the office.

I really don't think people understand how deeply ingrained lying is to the Mormon religion. We know he has lied throughout his professional "career" and we know he has lied, almost daily, during this lame campaign as well as the years of campaigning that came before.

Its a very important part of who and what Mitt Romney is. It is so ingrained in him that he doesn't even bother to try to hide it. He simply spins a new lie and, amazingly, the rw's here just accept it until the next lie and then they accept that one.

I've posted links but rather than do that again, just Google, "Lying for the Lord" and EDUCATE YOURSELF. Don't try to cover Mitt's lies with insults to the president or name calling of other posters. Just EDUCATE YOURSELF about this ugly vile man and his particular brand of "Christianity" that teaches lying as an acceptable way to further your agenda.

Obama has a great record. It's been posted again and again. Did you miss it? Should we post it again?

Please do.

Oh, yes...that record....

UE over 8% forever.

Wipes his ass with the constitution.

Credit rating downgrade.

1 Dead amabassador (needs a few more of those ?).

Yeah....we know the record.

He can't even carry the state that he Governed....Tell you anything?

As usual, scared little rw's can't face up to the truth about their robot candidate who lies when the truth might serve him better.

Damn stupid cowards are gonna take us all down with them.

I really don't think people understand how deeply ingrained lying is to the Mormon religion. We know he has lied throughout his professional "career" and we know he has lied, almost daily, during this lame campaign as well as the years of campaigning that came before.

Its a very important part of who and what Mitt Romney is. It is so ingrained in him that he doesn't even bother to try to hide it. He simply spins a new lie and, amazingly, the rw's here just accept it until the next lie and then they accept that one.

I've posted links but rather than do that again, just Google, "Lying for the Lord" and EDUCATE YOURSELF. Don't try to cover Mitt's lies with insults to the president or name calling of other posters. Just EDUCATE YOURSELF about this ugly vile man and his particular brand of "Christianity" that teaches lying as an acceptable way to further your agenda.

oh shut, seeing you in action day after day on this board NOBODY is going to take your word on ANYTHING...

oh shut, seeing you in action day after day on this board NOBODY is going to take your word on ANYTHING...

Liar.

I've never said anyone should take my word for anything.

The links are right in front of you in my sig - just below the link to President Obama's incredible accomplishments. If that's too difficult for you, here's the link to his

616 LIES IN 33 WEEKS

Pants On Fire Mitt Romney tells 616 Lies in 33 Weeks | Addicting Info

But, you don't have the courage to even look at them.

BTW, just watched MitTwit running away from reporters questions. No wonder you love his wishy washy flip flopping chicken shit cowardice.

Forum List

Back