Romney Arrested For Disorderly Conduct (1981)

Well, obama never thought that drug laws applied to him either.

Democrats should make this more of an issue. That will show the public how much they got.

Romney had a teachable moment; Sadly he decided to teach his kids that the elite don't need to follow the rules; lucky for them he ended up in cuffs and they missed their day on the water. In a funny way he did teach them a valuable lesson.
Yep. Notice they find campaigning for their father a more valuable service to the country than joining the military.

Laws, and service, are for the little people.

Romney had a teachable moment; Sadly he decided to teach his kids that the elite don't need to follow the rules; lucky for them he ended up in cuffs and they missed their day on the water. In a funny way he did teach them a valuable lesson.
Yep. Notice they find campaigning for their father a more valuable service to the country than joining the military.

Romney has done more to serve his fellow man than you. You really need to stop looking down at him. Your contempt for those who feel are beneath you is disgusting.

Romney has done more to serve his fellow man than you. You really need to stop looking down at him. Your contempt for those who feel are beneath you is disgusting.
Really? What has he done that hasn't been self-serving?

I don't feel he is beneath me, btw. That doesn't mean I can't criticize him.

Mischievous bad boy? Street thug? Rebel without a cause? Law flouting social outcast? Just sticking it to the man? All of the above???

No. It's this:

Gasp: Mitt Romney, once arrested for disorderly conduct? « Hot Air

See also:
Mitt Romney Was Arrested For Disorderly Conduct In 1981

Hmm

Well at least this explains Romney's coming guest star appearance on Son's of Anarchy as "Crash Hardpeck" the rebel who knows no fear.

Meaning he's human.

I'm surprised and impressed that this thread, of all threads, is really settling some of the big issues once and for all.

Obama is an American.
Romney is not a robot.
whitehall is a retarded racist.
Good humor makes USMB's buffoons quite bearable.

I still think a leather jacket, some tight jeans and a little more rebel will get Mitt some of that sweet sweet single woman vote.

How about a cigarette dangling from his mouth? Or does that send the wrong signal now?

I agree with Romney completely, and would have done the exact same thing in his position.

Still not going to vote for him, but I can't help but like him as a person.

And Obama inhaled.

Your point?

You're either as dumb as I believe you to be, or so partisan you create the image that you default to emotion and leave reason behind - which is fools business.

Obama didn't inhale in front of his kids!

Romney defied the law, and the law won (his wealth or influence may have prevented him from paying the fine, but, the image of daddy in cuffs and taken away is one that will always be with his kids). Or worse, the kids may defy the law because they think they can.

You call that breaking the law???

Romney said he would pay the $50.00 fine just so he could go boating with his family...

I would say the cops massively overreacted..

Not to mention he broke bureaucratic nonsense. The only reason why a boat needs a registration tag is because the state wants to steal more money from you....

Hell, those DNR freaks wrote me a $75.00 fine because I didn't have my fishing license on me when I was fishing on Lake Michigan...

We don't even know where the freaking president was born and Soros' sleazy private detectives found a disorderly conduct on Romney's record. Double standard?

I knew you were a racist prick, but I didn't know you were a retarded racist prick.

What can you say about someone who uses words like prick and retard to mask ignorance? Pity them?

We don't even know where the freaking president was born and Soros' sleazy private detectives found a disorderly conduct on Romney's record. Double standard?

I knew you were a racist prick, but I didn't know you were a retarded racist prick.

What can you say about someone who uses words like prick and retard to mask ignorance? Pity them?
I don't think anyone is pitying me. Just agreeing with me.

Obama Aunt Zeiti, here illegally

Obama+aunt.jpg

Obama Uncle Omar, here illegally

images

You were saying?

She is not here illegally. You're a liar.

Obama+aunt.jpg

images

You were saying?

:eusa_boohoo:

She was *only* here illegally for 10 some years and ordered deported to Kenya in 2004. While here illegally she collected tens of thousands of dollars on welfare, housing and even managed to send tax payer dollars to her nephew and attend his inauguration on the tax payer dollar. All the while her family, (the soon to be president of the United States) is wealthy. But this system “owes” her and her nephew did nothing to help her but maybe influence a judge. The same judge who ordered her deported in 04 granted asylum in 2010 after Obama became president.

Obama+aunt.jpg

images

You were saying?

She lived here illegally and without even a Social Security number, leapfrogged ahead of other people waiting to get into public housing in Boston.

Forum List

Back