Romney Answers Occupy

Claiming that the rich are to blame because someone is poor is as logical as blaming the poor because some are rich.
Believe me. There is no desire on the part of the rich for anyone to be poor.

Actually, the great wealth of the rich comes at the expense of the middle class, not the poor.

Claiming that the rich are to blame because someone is poor is as logical as blaming the poor because some are rich.

Actually, the great wealth of the rich comes at the expense of the middle class, not the poor.
:lol: You kids just never get tired of peddling that Marxist bullshit, apparently.

:lol: You kids just never get tired of peddling that Marxist bullshit, apparently.

You kids just never get tired of demonstrating to the world that you have no clue what the word "Marxist" means, apparently.

You kids just never get tired of demonstrating to the world that you have no clue what the word "Marxist" means, apparently.
Oh, I forgot, your brand of wealth redistribution is different. :rolleyes:

Whatever ...

Whatever ...

"Wealth redistribution" and "Marxism" are not synonyms. There's your first lesson, free of charge. You're welcome.

Whatever ...

"Wealth redistribution" and "Marxism" are not synonyms. There's your first lesson, free of charge. You're welcome.
At least you cop to wealth redistribution. As to the "how," it's irrelevant. But call it by whatever name makes you moist.

And if you desire to claim that there aren't Marxists in OWS, you are a liar.

Forum List

Back