Romney and Rape Babies.

Romney's basically hitched his wagon to the idea that although rape is a crime, that if the woman becomes pregnant, the government should force that woman to have the child of her rapist.

While he may say in public there would be an exception, in practice, what he wants to implement would be impossible to hold to that exception.

Making abortion illegal means just that..it would be illegal.

A woman cannot hold off on an abortion while the legal process takes place. Thus, it would effectively mean that the government, under Romney, advocates for Rape Babies.

Good stuff.

:clap2:

In fairness, Mourdock later said he didn't mean the rape was a gift, just the unwanted pregnancy.... That's the gift.

So, the rapist is like a big fat sweaty masked Santa Claus, shoving his holiday magic up women and girls' vaginas and leaving his gift.

Instead of a sleigh and reindeer, the rapist rides a van. And he carries in his sack of toys... rope, duct tape, GBH, lubrication, and condoms (if he watches CSI)...

How lucky for the underage victim of a gang rape, she gets so many gifts. Maybe from her own father and uncle.

I guess Romney is supporting a candidate who believe that if you don't get pregnant from a rape or incest, then you weren't a good little girl.

1351121585-gop_rape_advisory-2.gif

What have you been smoking?

Okay.

Work it out for me.

Woman gets raped.

She goes to get an abortion.

Abortion is illegal.

Woman has to proved that the pregnancy is a result of a rape.

That's one scenario..

Go for it.

Especially if a "personhood" law is passed.

Work it through.

Where has Romney said that he would overturn Roe V. Wade?

WTF man.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bXdeXkAO3FE]Mitt Romney on supreme court Roe vs Wade - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mOrIED-l5aY&feature=fvwrel]Romney Discusses Roe v. Wade and Abortion on NBC's "Meet the Press" - YouTube[/ame]

Romney's basically hitched his wagon to the idea that although rape is a crime, that if the woman becomes pregnant, the government should force that woman to have the child of her rapist.

While he may say in public there would be an exception, in practice, what he wants to implement would be impossible to hold to that exception.

A woman cannot hold off on an abortion while the legal process takes place. Thus, it would effectively mean that the government, under Romney, advocates for Rape Babies.

Good stuff.

When your messiah's record sucks, this is the kind of shit you hope sticks, but most of the people in this country are not flaming moonbats.....:thup:

What messiah?

I don't believe in messiahs. That's a religious thing.

Religion, for me, is evil.

Cloud the issue and obscure the failed economy. It's the democrat way.

You don't hear much about the economy today from Republicans. GDP is up. UE is down. And overall the stock market is doing very well.

Ohio, the biggest battleground state, has the lowest UE in the nation..at 5.7%. And Mitt's prescription for them..was to let a major industry in this country go bankrupt..and get fleeced by foreign interests.

Should be a fun election.

Romney is playing it cool. He is saying that he won't do anything to change abortion laws in this country

But he knows that with two Supreme Court nominees, he can reverse Roe v Wade and still have clean hands

Romney is playing it cool. He is saying that he won't do anything to change abortion laws in this country

But he knows that with two Supreme Court nominees, he can reverse Roe v Wade and still have clean hands

Except he wasn't "playing it cool" in the Republican primaries.

Good stuff.

When did he do that?

Okay.

Work it out for me.

Woman gets raped.

Abortion is illegal.

That's one scenario..

Go for it.

Work it through.

OK, let me work it out for you.

A woman gets raped.

She decides to have the baby, because she honors life above her convenience, in spite of the sad fact that abortion is legal.

Woman raises the baby, because she is not cruel and callous enough to kill it in or out of the womb.

Suppose you know that woman and she is your friend. You come and visit her and she brings her baby to meet you.

Are you just as ready to kill that baby as you were when that baby was in your friend's womb?

That is one scenario.

Go for it!

Which political party would allow a totally innocent baby to be mutilated, tortured and it's life snuffed out?

None of them do. A fetus is not a baby. It only has the potential to become one.

Ok...would YOU answer this (if you have i didn't see it)

If a fetus is not a baby, then how can someone that murders the mother and "fetus" she's carrying be charged with murder of both the mother and baby?

Why is it murder if someone else kills the child, but not murder if the mother has it done herself?

Here's a scenario for ya....................

An 18 year old woman who has graduated HS but has yet to get into college or secure a job is raped. Because of her financial situation (no job), she decides that she has no interest in raising a child at that time, and since abortion is illegal and the government is going to force her to go to term, she's going to put it up for adoption.

Now. In this situation, the conception was no fault of the woman, and it is something she is not prepared for either financially or emotionally.

Does this mean that since the government is going to FORCE her to go to full term, that they are going to pay for the prenatal care, cost of the birth (as well as any complications that may arise)?

Which political party would allow a totally innocent baby to be mutilated, tortured and it's life snuffed out?

None of them do. A fetus is not a baby. It only has the potential to become one.

Eh.. here we go again.

It's a human life with potential at conception.. there is no denying that..

The common ground is abortion in the case of rape, incest or the actual life of the mother..

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's also a cheap ass, bullshit political issue for Democrats to scare women/men..

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The law of the land is not going to change anytime soon.. Democrats can continue to kill babies to their empty hearts content..

The common GROUND is:

got%2Bmilk%2Bshirt.jpg

Okay.

Work it out for me.

Woman gets raped.

Abortion is illegal.

That's one scenario..

Go for it.

Work it through.

OK, let me work it out for you.

A woman gets raped.

She decides to have the baby, because she honors life above her convenience, in spite of the sad fact that abortion is legal.

Woman raises the baby, because she is not cruel and callous enough to kill it in or out of the womb.

Suppose you know that woman and she is your friend. You come and visit her and she brings her baby to meet you.

Are you just as ready to kill that baby as you were when that baby was in your friend's womb?

That is one scenario.

Go for it!

You didn't "work it out" at all.

You introduced an alternate reality.

Good stuff.

When did he do that?

During the Republican Primary debates.

I can understand (somewhat) the exception for 'life of the mother'...though, most mothers I know would willingly die to give their child a life...

What I want to know is this.

Why an exception for rape?

Honest answer please.

boy oh boy, don't liberals just have so much on their shoulders to worry about, now the CHILD is called, rape babies..

MY GAWD

Still trying to make abortion the issue aye Swallow? What your focus should be is the abortion that Obama has made out of the country. Longest recovery from a recession in history, could and should have been one of the biggest. The country is divided like never before all because of Obama. Yet you still want to make this election about a non-issue. Alinsky taught you well.

Forum List

Back