Romney and Rape Babies.

and with a rape kit you can prove rape that night....you dont need a person in jail....it's really not that difficult

Not it doesn't.

You have no fucking idea what you are talking about.

yeah it does dumb ass...they do an examiination and can tell by bruising and other things....man get with the program...I thought liberals knew about science......
Maybe you thought the chick in the Lacross case was raped....but it was pretty easy to tell she was full of shit as well......

Again..you have no idea what you are talking about.

Rape kits collect evidence. That's it. It's almost impossible to ascertain whether or not someone was raped based on a physical examination..other then to collect biological evidence and/or look for obvious signs of trauma. But not all rapes are the same..and sometime there's no evidence. Why? For various reasons..a major one being "time'. The longer a woman waits to report a rape and seek help..the less likely evidence is available. It really seems forenics isn't your thing.

Thank God, people will have to be responsible in their sex life....OMG, what a horrible thing.

It wont effect Swallow since 2 guys cant make a baby.....

See faggot? You can't make it through a single thread without asking a straight man for a swallow.

What is it with you gays?

Is the gay pool that small that you have to beg straight men for jiz?

SniperFag would accomodate you!

SniperFag => :suck: <=Bucky_ManFucker

actually you went gay on sniper first...so you just owned yourself

Secondly you're so predictable.....but if you want to swallow...open up.....you got a perdy mouth

Check the thread again.

Both you fags always go gay first.

It's like clockwork.

What have you been smoking?

Okay.

Work it out for me.

Woman gets raped.

She goes to get an abortion.

Abortion is illegal.

Woman has to proved that the pregnancy is a result of a rape.

That's one scenario..

Go for it.

Especially if a "personhood" law is passed.

Work it through.

Where has Romney said that he would overturn Roe V. Wade?

Not it doesn't.

You have no fucking idea what you are talking about.

yeah it does dumb ass...they do an examiination and can tell by bruising and other things....man get with the program...I thought liberals knew about science......
Maybe you thought the chick in the Lacross case was raped....but it was pretty easy to tell she was full of shit as well......

Again..you have no idea what you are talking about.

Rape kits collect evidence. That's it. It's almost impossible to ascertain whether or not someone was raped based on a physical examination..other then to collect biological evidence and/or look for obvious signs of trauma. But not all rapes are the same..and sometime there's no evidence. Why? For various reasons..a major one being "time'. The longer a woman waits to report a rape and seek help..the less likely evidence is available. It really seems forenics isn't your thing.

yeah it does, then you find out who's dna it is. and voila.....you now can figure out what happened......it's a joke.....you dont know shit about anything...

And again what would you do to a rapist?
If we cant prove rape....then why do we have laws?

Romney/Ryan's offical position is an exception for rape and incest.

But I'm sure you know that.

But by the time a rape is proven to have taken place, it will likely be too late for an abortion, which I believe is the point Sallow is trying to make.

You can't prove a rape took place unless you have the evidence. No DNA means no rape took place and you have to have that baby.

23923_514946185191993_1279645755_n.jpg

575376_181312548660391_1889968424_n.jpg

559459_553275681364785_1143602772_n.jpg

Romney/Ryan's offical position is an exception for rape and incest.

But I'm sure you know that.

Again..

How does that work in practice?

They are also for a personhood law..and/or amendment.

Neither currently support the personhood admendment.

Ryan supports the personhood ammendment..................

For the past two weeks, since Missouri Senate candidate Todd Akin uttered the phrase "legitimate rape," Republicans have had to face questions about their attempts to end abortion.

But could these same attempts also outlaw in vitro fertilization?

The Republican Party's platform states: "We assert the sanctity of human life and affirm that the unborn child has a fundamental individual right to life which cannot be infringed."

Vice-presidential nominee Paul Ryan was a co-sponsor last year of HR 212, the Sanctity of Human Life Act, which states that "human life shall be deemed to begin with fertilization."

Could 'personhood' bills outlaw IVF? - CNN.com

What have you been smoking?

Okay.

Work it out for me.

Woman gets raped.

She goes to get an abortion.

Abortion is illegal.

Woman has to proved that the pregnancy is a result of a rape.

That's one scenario..

Go for it.

Especially if a "personhood" law is passed.

Work it through.

Where has Romney said that he would overturn Roe V. Wade?

Here ya go..............................however, remember, this video was made a couple of weeks ago when Mittens showed up on Meet the Press, so he may have changed his mind since then (it's been over 4 days).

Romney talks Roe v. Wade - Video on NBCNews.com

Again..

How does that work in practice?

They are also for a personhood law..and/or amendment.

Neither currently support the personhood admendment.

Ryan supports the personhood ammendment..................

For the past two weeks, since Missouri Senate candidate Todd Akin uttered the phrase "legitimate rape," Republicans have had to face questions about their attempts to end abortion.

But could these same attempts also outlaw in vitro fertilization?

The Republican Party's platform states: "We assert the sanctity of human life and affirm that the unborn child has a fundamental individual right to life which cannot be infringed."

Vice-presidential nominee Paul Ryan was a co-sponsor last year of HR 212, the Sanctity of Human Life Act, which states that "human life shall be deemed to begin with fertilization."

Could 'personhood' bills outlaw IVF? - CNN.com

Paul Ryan is an idiot.

Which political party would allow a totally innocent baby to be mutilated, tortured and it's life snuffed out?

The debate regarding whether or not woman own their own bodies, continues, I see.

Ironically, the people who take the position that they love the concept of individual freedom and who claim that they believe in personal responsibility seem to be the people taking the position that a pregant women does freely own her own body, and does not have personal responsibility for her own womb.

What I find especially interesting about that POV is the people typically holding it see no apparent inconsistency between what they claim about them loving freedom and believing in personal responsiblity and their belief that the STATE has the right to control women's bodies.

How do these peope reconcile this inconsistency?

They basically refuse to discuss it rationally, or some of them fall back on the rationalization that they somehow are speaking on behalf of GOD on this particular matter.

Speaking as a fellow human and member of a society, I cannot help but think that the absolutely minimum that one must believe if one actually believes in the concept of HUMAN RIGHTS is that each individual has the absolutely right to decide how they treat and what they do with their OWN BODIES.

Cause let's face it, if you don't own your own body but the STATE does?

You ARE a slave.

You ARE a slave if you are drafted to protect this nation from harm.

You are a slave if you are forced to being a baby in your womb to term.

You are a slave if you are a forced labor prisoner.

Now we can rationalize WHY we force those people to be slaves, and our resoning might be sound, too.

But let's stop kidding ourselves that we think that those people are FREE.

If you support the military draft, if you support forced pregrancies, or if you support for profit-prisoner labor, you do NOT believe in or love human freedom and human rights MORE THAN YOU LOVE, the STATE.

Last edited:
Romney's basically hitched his wagon to the idea that although rape is a crime, that if the woman becomes pregnant, the government should force that woman to have the child of her rapist.

While he may say in public there would be an exception, in practice, what he wants to implement would be impossible to hold to that exception.

Making abortion illegal means just that..it would be illegal.

A woman cannot hold off on an abortion while the legal process takes place. Thus, it would effectively mean that the government, under Romney, advocates for Rape Babies.

Good stuff.

:clap2:

When your messiah's record sucks, this is the kind of shit you hope sticks, but most of the people in this country are not flaming moonbats.....:thup:

Which political party would allow a totally innocent baby to be mutilated, tortured and it's life snuffed out?

None of them do. A fetus is not a baby. It only has the potential to become one.

Eh.. here we go again.

It's a human life with potential at conception.. there is no denying that..

The common ground is abortion in the case of rape, incest or the actual life of the mother..

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's also a cheap ass, bullshit political issue for Democrats to scare women/men..

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The law of the land is not going to change anytime soon.. Democrats can continue to kill babies to their empty hearts content..

Last edited:
Proof please. Democrats SAY this is Romney's position but he's never said that himself.

What proof?

I mean..what do you need?

Romney's said he wants to get rid of Roe vs. Wade.

Ryan has pushed a bill through congress that effectively makes fetuses people..and Romney supports that.

You can't abort a person.

Well it seems that Norma McCorvey (who was Jane Roe) thinks it should be overturned...

“I’m Norma McCorvey, the former Jane Roe of the Roe vs. Wade decision that brought ‘legal’ child killing to America.

“I was persuaded by feminist attorneys to lie; to say that I was raped, and needed an abortion. It was all a lie.

“Since then, over 50 million babies have been murdered. I will take this burden to my grave.

“Please, don’t follow in my mistakes. DO NOT vote for Obama. Obama murders babies.”

Norma McCorvey of Roe v. Wade: "Don't Vote for Obama, He Kills Babies" | LifeNews.com

Aside from that....Romney isn't going to do anything with it. He says it's up to the states.

Romney's basically hitched his wagon to the idea that although rape is a crime, that if the woman becomes pregnant, the government should force that woman to have the child of her rapist.

While he may say in public there would be an exception, in practice, what he wants to implement would be impossible to hold to that exception.

Making abortion illegal means just that..it would be illegal.

A woman cannot hold off on an abortion while the legal process takes place. Thus, it would effectively mean that the government, under Romney, advocates for Rape Babies.

Good stuff.

:clap2:

So at least you are willing to admit they are babies.

Forum List

Back