Romney Aide Contradicts Mitt's Statement That He Would Keep Parts Of Obamacare

Romney flip flopped? No way! Never happened. He's the most steadfast candidate ever!

:lol:

Sorry, couldn't keep a straight face.

There's never been another flip flop as big as Romney going 180 degrees against the health care program he initiated in Massachusetts. The guy simply is not very smart. He proved it when he picked Ryan as his #2.

Romney flip flopped? No way! Never happened. He's the most steadfast candidate ever!

:lol:

There's never been another flip flop as big as Romney going 180 degrees against the health care program he initiated in Massachusetts. The guy simply is not very smart. He proved it when he picked Ryan as his #2.

Be honest. You have no clue what the term "Federal" in Federal government means, do you?

:l

Excuse me while I LMAO

Romney is no dummy. You don't get to be a CEO by being a dummy. Is he perfect?? Hell no but I think he's more on the ball that Barry Boy will ever be.

As for his choice of VP?? Romney picked Ryan. Good choice. Meanwhile back at the ranch Barry is stuck with foot in mouth Biden.

Kinda think Romney has a leg up in the VP Department.

Romney is a smart dude.

He isolated the biggest wild gun in the TP in the do-nothing VP position (he will dump him for another pick for VP in 2016, thus ending Ryan's career).

He has isolated the TP movement and will destroy it next year completely.

He will keep parts of Obamacare that he likes that will mesh with the Romneycare he will bring to the national level.

Romney is a smart dude.

He isolated the biggest wild gun in the TP in the do-nothing VP position (he will dump him for another pick for VP in 2016, thus ending Ryan's career).

He has isolated the TP movement and will destroy it next year completely.

He will keep parts of Obamacare that he likes that will mesh with the Romneycare he will bring to the national level.

lol, the crystal ball has told him all this

Forum List

Back