Romney Aide Contradicts Mitt's Statement That He Would Keep Parts Of Obamacare

J.E.D

Gold Member
Jul 28, 2011
Mitt's flip-flopping disorder seems to be contagious. His aide ought to get that looked at. I hope he has health insurance.

:lol:

Mitt Romney On Obamacare: 'I'm Not Getting Rid Of All Of Health Care Reform' (VIDEO) [UPDATED]

UPDATE: 8:45 p.m. -- A Romney aide told the National Review that he does not support the Affordable Care Act's ban on discriminating against people with pre-existing conditions, despite suggesting on "Meet the Press" that he supported that part of the law.

Instead, the aide added, there has been no change in the Republican nominee's position. "n a competitive environment, the marketplace will make available plans that include coverage for what there is demand for," the aide said. "He was not proposing a federal mandate to require insurance plans to offer those particular features."

Original Story Below:

WASHINGTON -- Mitt Romney said on Sunday that if he were elected president he would keep portions of President Barack Obama's signature health care law, a seemingly abrupt turn on an early campaign promise.

"Well, I'm not getting rid of all of health care reform," the former Massachusetts governor said in an interview with NBC's "Meet the Press." "Of course there are a number of things that I like in health care reform that I'm going to put in place. One is to make sure that those with pre-existing conditions can get coverage. Two is to assure that the marketplace allows for individuals to have policies that cover their family up to whatever age they might like. I also want individuals to be able to buy insurance, health insurance, on their own as opposed to only being able to get it on a tax advantage basis through their company."

you would think you people who love ObamaCare would be thrilled

instead we get this from the Hufferspost:lol:

Yes, I told you Romney is committed to health care, yes, I told you Romney would tell you so, and, yes, the aide is wrong.

Yeah they are all over the place..

Last week Ryan said that cannabis legalization should be a states rights issue, Rmoney said he would oppose it.

These guys must think everyone is not paying attention to what they are saying.

I wonder if Romneys healthcare reform would include untold thousands of irs agents? Or waivers for supporters?

I wonder if Obama's healtcare reform would include untold thousands of irs agents? Or waivers for supporters?

You all do see how stupid both statements are without evidence.

Romney flip flopped? No way! Never happened. He's the most steadfast candidate ever!

:lol:

Sorry, couldn't keep a straight face.

:lmao:

He is steadfast compared to Obama, who has a whole new term for flip flopping ... "evolve" ... When you're coining phrases, you are truly good at something ...

Last edited:

Last week Ryan said that cannabis legalization should be a states rights issue, Rmoney said he would oppose it.

Ryan has a personal opinion that cannabis should be a state's rights issue. He wasn't asked what the official position was. He was asked what he thought. Whether or not Romney is for or against legal pot isn't important and isn't even on the radar.

Ryan has a personal opinion that cannabis should be a state's rights issue. He wasn't asked what the official position was. He was asked what he thought. Whether or not Romney is for or against legal pot isn't important and isn't even on the radar.

Democrats can't comprehend the idea of someone thinking for themselves. If Obama agrees with the collective on every issue and Biden agrees with the collective on every issue, how could Biden ever disagree with Obama? Remember the time Biden said he's for gay marriage and Obama was against it? That was after Obama was for it. But now it turned out he was for it again.

He "evolved"

I wonder if Romneys healthcare reform would include untold thousands of irs agents? Or waivers for supporters?

I wonder if Obama's healtcare reform would include untold thousands of irs agents? Or waivers for supporters?

No, but I certainly see how stupid you are if you've been paying attention and don't know about the thousands of irs agents, or waivers from obummercare that mainly went to labor unions.
That's like asking for evidence that the sky is blue. A quick google will give you millions of links. Here's a couple links to the searches if you're too useless to do that even.

https://www.google.ca/search?q=obama+care+waivers&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:eek:fficial&client=firefox-a

https://www.google.ca/search?q=obam...s=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
Just more of the same. Stop him when you hear something you like!

403721323.jpg

Gotcha! Now give us some legit sources.

Jeez, the far righties and the far lefties are such bozos.

No, but I certainly see how stupid you are if you've been paying attention and don't know about the thousands of irs agents, or waivers from obummercare that mainly went to labor unions.
That's like asking for evidence that the sky is blue. A quick google will give you millions of links. Here's a couple links to the searches if you're too useless to do that even.

https://www.google.ca/search?q=obama+care+waivers&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:eek:fficial&client=firefox-a

https://www.google.ca/search?q=obam...s=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a

New Topics

Forum List

Back