Romney again

So he doesnt know and that's bad somehow?

The man is running a campaign for President of the United States. Im pretty sure he is more focused on that than his wife's horse.

oh noes the man is working and trying to win the presidency. WHY WAS HE NOT INFORMED OF THIS. THis, the running of his wifes horse. ironically someone will be horse whipped for this, but really where are the maids and butlers on this? Why was he not informed by Fox news, someone explain,.

The man is running a campaign for President of the United States. Im pretty sure he is more focused on that than his wife's horse.

So you have a wife that is running a horse in the Olympics. This is big buck stuff, not to mention that this is a once every four year event. You have attended the Olympics with your wife. Now you are going to tell me that you have never discussed this with your wife and you have no idea when the event takes place..........meaning you have no intention of watching it. Meaning you don't give a damn about your wife's very expensive and prestigious activities. Remember he did not say the event had not been scheduled. he said he did not know when it will happen. There is a difference.

The fact that you are running for president has blocked all this from your mind. This might give a normal person the idea that you lack the brainpower to walk and chew gum at the same time.

That's what you are telling me?

The worst thing about this little story is that it just might be true!!

So you have a wife that is running a horse in the Olympics. This is big buck stuff, not to mention that this is a once every four year event. You have attended the Olympics with your wife. Now you are going to tell me that you have never discussed this with your wife and you have no idea when the event takes place..........meaning you have no intention of watching it. Meaning you don't give a damn about your wife's very expensive and prestigious activities. Remember he did not say the event had not been scheduled. he said he did not know when it will happen. There is a difference.

The fact that you are running for president has blocked all this from your mind. This might give a normal person the idea that you lack the brainpower to walk and chew gum at the same time.

Is there anything that you won't nitpick about? Get a life.

Wow, another important issue. Have democrats ever run on ideas and results.... Nope they have neither

Now dipshit, this is what Romney was telling you.
“It’s a big, exciting experience for my wife. I have to tell you, this is Ann’s sport,” Romney said. “I’m not even sure which day the sport goes on. She will get the chance to see it, I will not be watching the event. I hope her horse does well.”

“It’s a big, exciting experience for my wife. I have to tell you, this is Ann’s sport,” Romney said. “I’m not even sure which day the sport goes on. She will get the chance to see it, I will not be watching the event. I hope her horse does well.”

Pretty close tomy imaginings.

:lol: first it was dogs now, its horses...whats next? Gold fish?

Forum List

Back