Romney advisers, Fehrnstrom and Saul, walk back Romney's NEW positions

Okay so which one of them is lying? Romney or Ms. Saul?

Because they can't both be telling the truth; the two statements are irreconcilable.

Mittens lied. Ms. Saul was trying to correct the record before it got too big and caught the attention of the news cycle.

Unfortunately, it doesn't look like it's gonna work, because it keeps happening on a regular basis.

Yep, he tried to straddle the fence and got his ballsack caught in the barbed wire. Poor Ms Saul got the dirty job of trying to unhook him lolol.

Anyone who's ever seen the British comedy 'The Thick of it' can really appreciate the brilliance of their political satire just by applying it to the Romney campaign.

More total nonsense from the left.

1) Romney said - “There’s no legislation with regards to abortion that I’m familiar with that would become part of my agenda,”

2) Saul said - "(Romney) would of course support legislation aimed at providing greater protections for life."

No walkbacks - no irreconcilable statements - no etch-a-scetch

Romney didn't say he wouldn't support protection of life legislation --- you guys are a joke.

Pretty sure that Obama's middle-east mess and first and foremost the economy (you remember, the thing Obama ignored the whole time he WAS in office) are much higher priority than refighting rowe v. wade. ...and rightfully so.

Romney's EVOLING on his position on abortion, just like obama did on homosexual marriage because remember, it is the RIGHT thing to do..

Spare us your crap...

He's playing the moderate at the debates.

And the Tea Party Con at rallies.

He's a piece of shit.

And you're a piece of shit for not admitting that.

Romney's EVOLING on his position on abortion, just like obama did on homosexual marriage because remember, it is the RIGHT thing to do..

Spare us your crap...

He's playing the moderate at the debates.

And the Tea Party Con at rallies.

He's a piece of shit.

And you're a piece of shit for not admitting that.

So, what does that make you and Obama? I assume you heard the way he talked to the congregation at rev Wright's (and Obama's) church.

...and you call Romney a POS? LMAO!!!

Who said we don't give a shit? I think it's rather sick that you'd use their deaths as a political tool to deflect from the rEVOLVING statements of Governor Etch-a-Sketch. :eusa_snooty:

Obama lies all the time and NOT once do we see RDEAN point it out. What about his stance on Gay marriage.. What about him saying that we had shovel ready jobs. they were not so shovel ready. Politicians lie. It is a fact but what Obama is doing now is covering up the deaths of our Ambassador and 3 other American citizens . Lied to say that it was a video, knowing all along it was not! I think this trumps Romney's flip flop on abortion. I am sorry this far more serious to me..

Obama lies all the time and NOT once do we see RDEAN point it out.

are you serious?.....Dean Question the President?....do you realize Dean says if you do....it is because he is Black?.....so Dean wont do that.....he is scared someone like himself or Lakota will call him a bigot.....so because of that reason,and that reason alone.... to people like Dean....the President can do anything he wants.....YOU ...DONT ...QUESTION....PRESIDENT ....OBAMA.....

When I ask royalty, such as yourself, to quote or link to the lies, you don't. Instead, Republicans make shit up, then attack Obama for saying something they made up.

Mittens lied. Ms. Saul was trying to correct the record before it got too big and caught the attention of the news cycle.

Unfortunately, it doesn't look like it's gonna work, because it keeps happening on a regular basis.

Yep, he tried to straddle the fence and got his ballsack caught in the barbed wire. Poor Ms Saul got the dirty job of trying to unhook him lolol.

Anyone who's ever seen the British comedy 'The Thick of it' can really appreciate the brilliance of their political satire just by applying it to the Romney campaign.

1) Romney said - “There’s no legislation with regards to abortion that I’m familiar with that would become part of my agenda,”

2) Saul said - "(Romney) would of course support legislation aimed at providing greater protections for life."

Romney didn't say he wouldn't support protection of life legislation --- you guys are a joke.

Pretty sure that Obama's middle-east mess and first and foremost the economy (you remember, the thing Obama ignored the whole time he WAS in office) are much higher priority than refighting rowe v. wade. ...and rightfully so.

So he is supporting legislation that has no part in his "agenda"??

And that makes sense to you? Really?

Bush left the Middle East after a "high flying" pair of shoes. Why?

The month Obama was sworn into office, the economy lost nearly eight hundred THOUSAND jobs. Why?

You didn't answer those questions. Why?

Never-mind. I know why.

You're an idiot. His pro=life pledge from 2011 has already been posted, as have links to all of the current pending abortion legislation.

BOTTOM LINE -

Romney wants to outlaw ALL abortion, with possibly some narrow exceptions - period.

How about we all agree on that, and we agree that every voter should know that?

You all fret over your precious abortions, the rest of us will worry about the real problems we have going on..

High unemployment, high gas prices, food prices skyrocketing, and the big one, voting out that ugly empty suit that is President

Sorry Staph, it's the right wing that frets over abortions.

But about that high unemployment. How much of that was Mitt moving jobs to China?

Spare us your crap...
Eh... Evolving one way, than another, and then back again?

Did Obama take back his homosexual marriage comments?

Only Republicans are so fucking stupid they would fight health care for other Americans. What a loathsome bunch. Not all of them, just the ignorant racist morons. And there are plenty. Look at the "negro" threads on the USMB. All from Republicans. A party that's 90% white and cheer when told they aren't smart.

Last edited by a moderator:
Obama lies all the time and NOT once do we see RDEAN point it out. What about his stance on Gay marriage.. What about him saying that we had shovel ready jobs. they were not so shovel ready. Politicians lie. It is a fact but what Obama is doing now is covering up the deaths of our Ambassador and 3 other American citizens . Lied to say that it was a video, knowing all along it was not! I think this trumps Romney's flip flop on abortion. I am sorry this far more serious to me..

Obama lies all the time and NOT once do we see RDEAN point it out.

are you serious?.....Dean Question the President?....do you realize Dean says if you do....it is because he is Black?.....so Dean wont do that.....he is scared someone like himself or Lakota will call him a bigot.....so because of that reason,and that reason alone.... to people like Dean....the President can do anything he wants.....YOU ...DONT ...QUESTION....PRESIDENT ....OBAMA.....

When I ask royalty, such as yourself, to quote or link to the lies, you don't. Instead, Republicans make shit up, then attack Obama for saying something they made up.
first off..... WHEN have you ever questioned Obama?.....for that matter when have you ever questioned what the Democrats want to do?.....now that we got that out of the way.....
are you now going to now tell me you don't say what i said you do to people who say they are against Obama?...remember Dean a hell of a lot of these posters have been in your threads and have seen what you post...your called a racist for a reason....i know you don't like it.....but hey if the shoe fits.....and with you it does.....now are you going to deny what i just said here......or is it goodby?.....

Only Republicans are so fucking stupid they would fight health care for other Americans. What a loathsome bunch. Not all of them, just the ignorant racist morons. And there are plenty. Look at the "negro" threads on the USMB. All from Republicans. A party that's 90% white and cheer when told they aren't smart.

not all of them?......what brought this change on?.....last month you would have included all of them like you usually do.....are you "evolving"?......and for you....one of the most blatant racist on this board to be calling other people racist is hilarious.....do you think your actually fooling anyone Dean?......remember what i said.....these people have seen your posts.....

Spare us your crap...
Eh... Evolving one way, than another, and then back again?

Did Obama take back his homosexual marriage comments?

What comments were those?
He thought same sex marriages should be legal.

Eh... Direct quote:

“I had hesitated on gay marriage in part because I thought that civil unions would be sufficient,” Mr. Obama said. “I was sensitive to the fact that for a lot of people, the word marriage was something that invokes very powerful traditions and religious beliefs.”​

For the record... Civil unions should have been sufficient. All the government had to do is say that all marriages are civil unions in the eyes of government.

Forum List

Back