Romney Adviser Said "Fuck The Jews"

Truthseeker420

Gold Member
Mar 30, 2011
Home of the 2013 BCS National Champion
Don’t fall for Mitt Romney’s trip to Israel, one which every major candidate for President takes these days (even Obama did when he was running in 2008). Or his tough pro-Israel talk when he’s there. Talk is cheap, and so is a plane ticket. Look at who is advising him on Israel and the Middle East. It’s mostly not a pretty picture

A few weeks ago, I told you that James Baker–who famously said, “F— the Jews” (about Israel)–was advising Mitt Romney. I knew this from inside sources. And it was obvious, anyway, with Baker’s prominent role (along with Condi Clueless) at Romney’s recent weekend fundraising retreat, out West. But one reader e-mailed me demanding a mainstream media source, because to far too many clueless “conservatives,” if the lying liberal mainstream media doesn’t report it (or rip it off from this site), then it ain’t true. Now that reader who said she “hasn’t heard it anywhere else” (so, by her logic, it can’t be true) has her mainstream liberal media confirmation echo of what I wrote, courtesy of the Wall Street Journal. And the Journal confirms that other typically anti-Israel individuals, like Henry Kissinger, are also advising Romney.

James “F— The Jews” Baker Now Romney Foreign Policy Adviser (Along w/ Other Israel-Haters)

Don’t fall for Mitt Romney’s trip to Israel, one which every major candidate for President takes these days (even Obama did when he was running in 2008). Or his tough pro-Israel talk when he’s there. Talk is cheap, and so is a plane ticket. Look at who is advising him on Israel and the Middle East. It’s mostly not a pretty picture

A few weeks ago, I told you that James Baker–who famously said, “F— the Jews” (about Israel)–was advising Mitt Romney. I knew this from inside sources. And it was obvious, anyway, with Baker’s prominent role (along with Condi Clueless) at Romney’s recent weekend fundraising retreat, out West. But one reader e-mailed me demanding a mainstream media source, because to far too many clueless “conservatives,” if the lying liberal mainstream media doesn’t report it (or rip it off from this site), then it ain’t true. Now that reader who said she “hasn’t heard it anywhere else” (so, by her logic, it can’t be true) has her mainstream liberal media confirmation echo of what I wrote, courtesy of the Wall Street Journal. And the Journal confirms that other typically anti-Israel individuals, like Henry Kissinger, are also advising Romney.

James “F— The Jews” Baker Now Romney Foreign Policy Adviser (Along w/ Other Israel-Haters)

But Mittens has stretch marks and swelling on his lips from sucking Israels big, huge, enormous political cock!
Kissinger=Walking Dead.

I seriously doubt that either Mitt nor Obama will abandon the USA's long held support for Israel.

Now I KNOW that partisans of both sides are dead set on trying to convince Jews that their OTHER GUY hates Israel, but neither of them has said or done seems to support that insane belief, in my opinion.

"Fuck the Jews" has been Obama's foreign policy for his entire failed Presidency

US military chief in Israel to oversee countries’ largest ever joint maneuvers - The Washington Post

$netanyahu obama.jpg

Another Frankie FAIL!!! Who you been blowin' to get all that Rep?!?! :eusa_eh:

There is a difference between opinions on foreign policy and someone that says "Fuck the Jews".

Surely you can see that?

Read through the thread idiot

Dershowitz has been much more direct about identifying and attacking the root of the problem. “Media Matters and Center for American Progress are two extremely left-bigoted groups that are so virulently anti-Israel and anti-supporters of Israel that they’ve gone over the line from anti-Zionism to anti-Semitism,” Dershowitz recently affirmed.

“These two organizations have been found to be anti-Semitic by many of the objective monitoring groups. And now they are closely associated with the Democratic Party and I have said very clearly there is no room in this tent for me on the one hand, and for Media Matters and for this other group on the other hand. We can’t be in the same tent. I will not be in a tent with fascists, with supporters of Ahmadinejad, with supporters of Hamas, with supporters of Hezbollah, with anti-Semitic bigots, whether they’re Jewish or not.”

Obama

Forum List

Back