Romney adviser Norm Coleman predicts GOP president won't repeal health law

bigrebnc1775

][][][% NC Sheepdog
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 12, 2010
Kannapolis, N.C.
I predict a rough road ahead for romney, this and his comment about signing the NDAA as it was written should be a show stopper for his supporters.

Mitt Romney adviser Norm Coleman, a former senator from Minnesota, predicted the GOP won't repeal the Democrats' healthcare reform law even if a Republican candidate defeats President Obama this November.

"You will not repeal the act in its entirety, but you will see major changes, particularly if there is a Republican president," Coleman told BioCentury This Week television in an interview that aired on Sunday. "You can't whole-cloth throw it out. But you can substantially change what's been done."

Romney adviser Norm Coleman predicts GOP president won't repeal health law - The Hill's Healthwatch

I predict a rough road ahead for romney, this and his comment about signing the NDAA as it was written should be a show stopper for his supporters.

Mitt Romney adviser Norm Coleman, a former senator from Minnesota, predicted the GOP won't repeal the Democrats' healthcare reform law even if a Republican candidate defeats President Obama this November.

"You will not repeal the act in its entirety, but you will see major changes, particularly if there is a Republican president," Coleman told BioCentury This Week television in an interview that aired on Sunday. "You can't whole-cloth throw it out. But you can substantially change what's been done."

Romney adviser Norm Coleman predicts GOP president won't repeal health law - The Hill's Healthwatch

I fully agree.

All the people that talked about getting rid of it, with enthusiasm, are out of the race. All we have left are big government people that will see this as a wedge issue to be used for decades against us.

Just like taxes, the debt and spending are used now.

I fully agree.

All the people that talked about getting rid of it, with enthusiasm, are out of the race. All we have left are big government people that will see this as a wedge issue to be used for decades against us.

Just like taxes, the debt and spending are used now.

It's politics as usual.:clap2:

Forum List

Back