Romney ad touts first day in White House

gawd, is Mitt handsome!

mitt-romney.jpg

I want to have his babies!

oh wait

I'm a dude.

:lol:

i cant wait for the Mitt Romney commemorative plates and toilet paper to go on sale!

And I'm going to snap me up a bunch of those Franklin mint coins struck in 99.99999999% pure gold plate, for sure!!

Indeed. But repair and maintenance are just that.

The guy who empties the trash can is not the star of the show.

Relative to Abraham Lincoln's day, when Steelplate's quote was actually valid, the role on labor has changed thanks to technology. And we all live better because of it.

Labor is now capital's little beyotch.

We all live better? I guess that depends on your perspective. Materially? Sure. Real quality of life? I don't think so.

Well, see, that is the difference between you and I.

You are a blithering idiot.

I see, so when your argument falls apart...name call....wow...you got me.

I get a thrill up my leg each time he speaks!
"Day one, President Romney immediately approves the Keystone pipeline, creating thousands of jobs that Obama blocked," the narrator says.
So he's gonna' rule by Executive Order just as Obama does? How is that any better? Unless he issues and Executive Order REPEALING all previous Executive Orders then he's no different than Obama.
"President Romney issues order to begin replacing Obamacare with commonsense health care reform," the ad continues. "That's what a Romney presidency will be like."
Time for some REAL hopey changey, America!
So he's gonna' replace ObamaCare with RomneyCare? ObamaCare was written using RomneyCare as a guide. How is that any different or better?

Either way we still have gov't health care foisted upon us!

You Republicans are being duped yet again!

Last edited:
]So he's gonna' replace ObamaCare with RomneyCare? ObamaCare was written using RomneyCare as a guide. How is that any different or better?

Sorry, narco-libertine, but 'States' had rights loooong before we had a Federal system that said... States have rights.

Last edited:
Is that all he is going to do on his first day?

What happened to?

Slashing taxes on the wealthy
Cutting educational benefits
Cutting healthcare
Slashing environmental protections
Cutting worker protections
Reinstating DADT and DOMA

Is that all he is going to do on his first day?

What happened to?

Slashing taxes on the wealthy
Cutting educational benefits
Cutting healthcare
Slashing environmental protections
Cutting worker protections
Reinstating DADT and DOMA

Living within our means starts on the second day.

"Day one, President Romney immediately approves the Keystone pipeline, creating thousands of jobs that Obama blocked," the narrator says.
So he's gonna' rule by Executive Order just as Obama does? How is that any better? Unless he issues and Executive Order REPEALING all previous Executive Orders then he's no different than Obama.
"President Romney issues order to begin replacing Obamacare with commonsense health care reform," the ad continues. "That's what a Romney presidency will be like."
Time for some REAL hopey changey, America!
So he's gonna' replace ObamaCare with RomneyCare? ObamaCare was written using RomneyCare as a guide. How is that any different or better?

Their self-delusion is really rather stunning, eh? We're supposed to swallow, as the "opposition" to Obamacare, the tool who came up with it in the first place.

Does Romney repeal Social Security and Medicare on his first or second day?

He's so well spoken!

He's clean

He's articulate

Foreign leaders will respect the USA once again when Romney is President

And his wife is oh so classy

Last edited:
Their self-delusion is really rather stunning, eh? We're supposed to swallow, as the "opposition" to Obamacare, the tool who came up with it in the first place.

What you swallow, notwithstanding, you are supposed to understand Federalism.

Federalism allows states to step on our rights, it doesn't require them to. Romney led the charge for mandating health insurance. No real way to whitewash that - no matter what's dribbling down your leg.

What you swallow, notwithstanding, you are supposed to understand Federalism.

Federalism allows states to step on our rights, it doesn't require them to.

This is where you anarchists fail in your mental mastrubative 'If Libertarians Ran the Gubmint' daydream, isn't it?

States can pretty much do whatever they want to do.

eusa_doh.gif

Stupid Fuckin' Teabaggers

"Our study has found that Keystone XL is likely to both decrease the amount of gasoline in U.S. refineries for domestic markets and increase the cost of producing it, leading to even higher prices at the pump," Swift told reporters.

TransCanada did not immediately return a request for comment."

Forum List

Back