Romney ad touts first day in White House

SniperFire

Feb 28, 2012
Inside Your Head
I get a thrill up my leg each time he speaks!

"Day one, President Romney immediately approves the Keystone pipeline, creating thousands of jobs that Obama blocked," the narrator says.

"President Romney issues order to begin replacing Obamacare with commonsense health care reform," the ad continues. "That's what a Romney presidency will be like."

Romney ad touts first day in White House

Time for some REAL hopey changey, America!

He is SOOOOO handsome!

And won't America just LOVE to have a gracious, classy and beautiful First Lady once again!?

It will be just like Camelot!

Ann-Romney.jpg

It will be refreshing not to see so much bitterness and hate coming from the occupants of the White house..

Great...let's see the billionaires do all the production....then tell me who the bitch is.

Machines do most of the production now. Just like Star Trek.

See: Cotton Gin

Labor, you see, is capital's lil' beyotch now.

And Mitt is sooooooooo handsome!!

I nearly faint everytime I see him!

Great...let's see the billionaires do all the production....then tell me who the bitch is.

LOL. Well, machines do a great deal more of the work than they used to. However, those machines need to be repaired and maintenanced. And, thus far, it takes people to do those tasks. Millwrights, electricians, and automation people. Given the level of technical expertise in all of those crafts, there is a demand in industry for the people skilled in them, to the point many of these people routinely make a six figure income.

But then what would a 'Conservative' know of such things? Those in the red states sit around getting wet panties over politicians while the we liberals are at work supporting their lazy asses.

LOL. Well, machines do a great deal more of the work than they used to. However, those machines need to be repaired and maintenanced.

Indeed. But repair and maintenance are just that.

The guy who empties the trash can is not the star of the show.

Relative to Abraham Lincoln's day, when Steelplate's quote was actually valid, the role on labor has changed thanks to technology. And we all live better because of it.

Labor is now capital's little beyotch.

LOL. Well, machines do a great deal more of the work than they used to. However, those machines need to be repaired and maintenanced. And, thus far, it takes people to do those tasks. Millwrights, electricians, and automation people. Given the level of technical expertise in all of those crafts, there is a demand in industry for the people skilled in them, to the point many of these people routinely make a six figure income.

But then what would a 'Conservative' know of such things? Those in the red states sit around getting wet panties over politicians while the we liberals are at work supporting their lazy asses.

Not to mention the poor souls stuck in retail hell selling all of that cheap foreign and mechanically made shit to consumers.

Yay.

LOL. Well, machines do a great deal more of the work than they used to. However, those machines need to be repaired and maintenanced.

Relative to Abraham Lincoln's day, when Steelplate's quote was actually valid, the role on labor has changed thanks to technology. And we all live better because of it.

We all live better? I guess that depends on your perspective. Materially? Sure. Real quality of life? I don't think so. When my parents could afford a brand new car every other year, had their house paid off inside of ten years, took us three kids on vacation every Summer, and still had a healthy savings on a nurse's and a overhead crane operator's salaries(entirely middle class)...Then compare it to today.....I think your argument falls apart like wet toilet paper.

We all live better? I guess that depends on your perspective. Materially? Sure. Real quality of life? I don't think so.

Well, see, that is the difference between you and I.

You are a blithering idiot.

Forum List

Back