Romney acceptance speech lowest rating since Dole

Yet Rasmussen Reports today: Romney 48% and Obama....44%.

In the 11 swing states, Mitt Romney now attracts 46% of the vote, while President Obama earns 44%. Four percent (4%) prefer some other candidate, and five percent (5%) are undecided.

In 2008, Obama won these states by a combined margin of 53% to 46%, virtually identical to his national margin.

Daily Swing State Tracking Poll - Rasmussen Reports™

I will admit it was kind of a sleeper but I'm not voting foe a Speaker in Chief. Obama gave great speeches and look where we are now. We desperately need leadership

Obama's speaches didn't put our country at the brink of total economic collapse. Republican and some Democrat stupidity did. Obama's oratory has been positive and encouraging. Do you REALLY think McCrazy would have been a better cheerleader for what recovery we HAVE acomplished?

Just how did you get to be so dense? It is really astounding.

I will admit it was kind of a sleeper but I'm not voting foe a Speaker in Chief. Obama gave great speeches and look where we are now. We desperately need leadership

Obama's speaches didn't put our country at the brink of total economic collapse. Republican and some Democrat stupidity did. Obama's oratory has been positive and encouraging. Do you REALLY think McCrazy would have been a better cheerleader for what recovery we HAVE acomplished?

Just how did you get to be so dense? It is really astounding.

The only one talking about McCain is you. And I don't have a crystal ball to tell the future about what could have been. I prefer to deal with the reality before me.

Obama sucks so let's HOPE for a CHANGE

Yet Rasmussen Reports today: Romney 48% and Obama....44%.

In the 11 swing states, Mitt Romney now attracts 46% of the vote, while President Obama earns 44%. Four percent (4%) prefer some other candidate, and five percent (5%) are undecided.

In 2008, Obama won these states by a combined margin of 53% to 46%, virtually identical to his national margin.

Daily Swing State Tracking Poll - Rasmussen Reports™

Wow... now if he could just lead in a legitimate poll, you might be on to something.

New Topics

Forum List

Back