Romney. A man of nothing. offers nothing.

dt.common.streams.StreamServer.cls

Obama just evolves, right, ed? :eusa_whistle:

just watching morning joe and i agree with them completely. romney should be far ahead now with all the bad news obama is getting. yet, romney is stuck in the polls. romney, as cowards usually do, wont take a consistent position on anything. meanwhile obama is able to define romney as a rich, elite snob. im a conservative and the reason i cant vote for romney is because he is a coward. he is simply trying to "sit on a lead". lets see how that works.

Better than Sancto, or the Newt, that is certain.

just watching morning joe and i agree with them completely. romney should be far ahead now with all the bad news obama is getting. yet, romney is stuck in the polls. romney, as cowards usually do, wont take a consistent position on anything. meanwhile obama is able to define romney as a rich, elite snob. im a conservative and the reason i cant vote for romney is because he is a coward. he is simply trying to "sit on a lead". lets see how that works.

Democrats have no Credibility at all on the Merits of any Candidate for President as far as I am concerned. You all Elected a man on platitudes of Hope and change, and an extremely Vague description oh how that would be achieved.

Now you want to talk about How qualified Romney is, or how much Substance his Message has? Who the Fuck do you think you are? Hope and Change, all I got to say lol.

Romney has more executive, and Economic experience in his Little Finger than Obama had when you fools elected him. He is Vastly More Qualified than Obama was or even Is today.

So Like I said, You have 0 Credibility, Just go support your Hope and change President, and will support our Guy and let the Chips fall where they may.

:)

Currently, United States is facing economic crisis. Job creation is the main problem in the country. Leaders should come up with proper policies to overcome this crisis. I believe Romney's policies will not help the country overcome the current situation. And now Mr. Romney says Corporations are People... Can anyone believe this?

What Number Talking Point is that again? :)

Democrats have no Credibility at all on the Merits of any Candidate for President as far as I am concerned. You all Elected a man on platitudes of Hope and change, and an extremely Vague description oh how that would be achieved.

Now you want to talk about How qualified Romney is, or how much Substance his Message has? Who the Fuck do you think you are? Hope and Change, all I got to say lol.

Romney has more executive, and Economic experience in his Little Finger than Obama had when you fools elected him. He is Vastly More Qualified than Obama was or even Is today.

So Like I said, You have 0 Credibility, Just go support your Hope and change President, and will support our Guy and let the Chips fall where they may.

:)

Ummmm...Just an FYI....Joe Scarborough is a Republican. He served in Congress from 1995-2001 as a Representative from Florida. But please...continue your insanity.

Currently, United States is facing economic crisis. Job creation is the main problem in the country. Leaders should come up with proper policies to overcome this crisis. I believe Romney's policies will not help the country overcome the current situation. And now Mr. Romney says Corporations are People... Can anyone believe this?

What Number Talking Point is that again? :)

It's not a "talking point". It's history. And it's not "out of context"..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E2h8ujX6T0A]Mitt Romney- Corporations Are People! - YouTube[/ame]

That's the full exchange.

Forum List

Back