Romney 72% / Obama 24%

I respect you, not your misinformed politics. You are a fool for greedy rich a-holes.

Says the guy supporting a President that gives 0% tax rates to massively rich companies, gives money to massively rich banks and gives money to the massively bloated military. The rich under Obama have becomes vastly more rich, the poor and middle class more poor. Good work, here’s your queue to blame Bush for what Obama helped create.

Actually, he wants to cut the military, raise taxes on the rich, has been repaid what the banks got from Booosh, regulates the banks and corps- You sound like a DEM.

And yet he spends more on military spending than Bush did, tried to stay in Iraq past the Bush timetable, was KICKED OUT by the Iraq Government, expanded Afghanistan, start wars in Egypt, Syria, Pakistan... Lowered taxes for the rich and gave tens of billions to banks.

There is reality, then there is what you want Obama to be. Fact is, you support an evil Republican named Obama based off his Bush era polices.

I'd invite you to prove me wrong but instead you will just keep on trolling.

The nonrich and the country always do better under Dems. Training grants, cheaper college loans, Obamacare, tax cuts, stable growth. Where do you get your info fcs?

Yes, spending more than we have and TAX CUTS... All you posted before was what Obama "want's" to do, but that's not what he actually did.

And wtf is this "stable growth crap." Obama has gotten epic amounts of chit because the growth is dismal and unstable... Or is it so fucking stable the FED just HAS to dump 40 billion a month on the economy?

Obamacare is falling the fuck apart and 50% of people graduate without a job and a huge loan to pay back, THANKS OBAMA!!

The "nonrich" are doing far worse under Obama..... Faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar worse, are you really going to troll with that trash, seriously.

On a scale of 1-10 how Horney do you get when you see Obama?

Last edited:
My prediction
Well, so far, so good. Romney is ahead in the electoral college race as of today, according to Real Clear Politics who published the new map:
RCPELECT206.jpg

Forum List

Back