Romney 72% / Obama 24%

My prediction
....BUT, YOUR HEAD'S TELLING YOU....

.....IT'S RE-RUN TIME!!!!!!!

[ame]www.youtube.com/watch?v=g_iZiNUp6Vc[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TxDgRr_Ynvc]Right America Feeling Wronged pt1 - YouTube[/ame]

493.gif
493.gif
493.gif
493.gif
493.gif
493.gif

Last edited:
I was going to say 50-48 Obama, but the conservative desperation on display here convinces me to bump that to 51-47. The conservatives wouldn't act like this unless they were really scared.

The rise in food stamps and welfare is due to the Booosh Great World Recession, hater dupe morons, not Obama 's Marxism. GD brainwashed idiots...

thanx Frankie ....i have made another 50 bucks.....keep posting your a gold mine....as long as you keep posting the same shit.....im getting rich....:eusa_angel:

WTF does that mean, dingbat (racist?) hater dupe?

Yes, it means you're a dingbat, racist, hater and a dupe... Thank you for picking up on the very obvious.

Except I'm intelligent, don't think one race is superior to another, don't hate anyone, and don't believe any lies, dupe.

Yeah, that's just the lie a intellectually challenged hate filled bigot would say…. FranhasHPV, the fact that the only people on these boards that show you even a slight amount of respect is other far left trolling hacks should tell anyone all they need to know about the kind of person you are here.

Dupe… lol.

Yes, it means you're a dingbat, racist, hater and a dupe... Thank you for picking up on the very obvious.

Except I'm intelligent, don't think one race is superior to another, don't hate anyone, and don't believe any lies, dupe.

Yeah, that's just the lie a intellectually challenged hate filled bigot would say…. FranhasHPV, the fact that the only people on these boards that show you even a slight amount of respect is other far left trolling hacks should tell anyone all they need to know about the kind of person you are here.

Dupe… lol.

I respect you, not your misinformed politics. You are a fool for greedy rich a-holes.

Dupe… lol.

I respect you, not your misinformed politics. You are a fool for greedy rich a-holes.

Says the guy supporting a President that gives 0% tax rates to massively rich companies, gives money to massively rich banks and gives money to the massively bloated military. The rich under Obama have becomes vastly more rich, the poor and middle class more poor. Good work, here’s your queue to blame Bush for what Obama helped create.

Dupe… lol.

Says the guy supporting a President that gives 0% tax rates to massively rich companies, gives money to massively rich banks and gives money to the massively bloated military. The rich under Obama have becomes vastly more rich, the poor and middle class more poor. Good work, here’s your queue to blame Bush for what Obama helped create.

Actually, he wants to cut the military, raise taxes on the rich, has been repaid what the banks got from Booosh, regulates the banks and corps- You sound like a DEM.

The nonrich and the country always do better under Dems. Training grants, cheaper college loans, Obamacare, tax cuts, stable growth. Where do you get your info fcs?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back