Romney 54% Obama 41% Arizona: thanks SCOTUS

Court decisions have consequences. The Romney camp must be doing cartwheels:eusa_clap:

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Mitt Romney's support is up in Arizona following the U.S. Supreme Court decision overturning several provisions of the state's law cracking down on illegal immigration and the Obama administration's announcement that it will not process additional illegals arrested there.

Election 2012: Arizona President - Rasmussen Reports™

was romney ever not ahead in arizona?

if not, then it really doesn't matter

you know we have an electoral college, right?

but i always appreciate the wackys who can take a loss and pretend it's a win. :thup:

And Romney just went to the front in Ohio.

Kiss the current Moron-In-Chief good bye.

I think you Repugs will feel like you are doing fine. For a while. Then the debates will start. And things will really change for the better. For Obama. He will kill Mittens in the debates.

What is the UE number down to in Ohio now? 7.8 or thereabouts. And falling. Who you think that helps?

Shows how out of touch you are.

When 7.8 can be seen as a "good" thing.

Court decisions have consequences. The Romney camp must be doing cartwheels:eusa_clap:

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Mitt Romney's support is up in Arizona following the U.S. Supreme Court decision overturning several provisions of the state's law cracking down on illegal immigration and the Obama administration's announcement that it will not process additional illegals arrested there.

Election 2012: Arizona President - Rasmussen Reports™

President Obama 221 Governor Romney 181

RealClearPolitics - 2012 Election Maps - Electoral Map

President Obama 3.6

RealClearPolitics - Election 2012 - General Election: Romney vs. Obama

Ohio President Obama 2.6

RealClearPolitics - Election 2012 - Ohio: Romney vs. Obama

Virginia President Obama 2.4

RealClearPolitics - Election 2012 - Virginia: Romney vs. Obama

Florida President Obama 1.8

RealClearPolitics - Election 2012 - Florida: Romney vs. Obama

Iowa President Obama 2.5

RealClearPolitics - Election 2012 - Iowa: Romney vs. Obama

Wisconsin President Obama 3.0

RealClearPolitics - Election 2012 - Wisconsin: Romney vs. Obama

Michigan President Obama 1.8

RealClearPolitics - Election 2012 - Michigan: Romney vs. Obama

Pennsylvania President Obama 8.0

RealClearPolitics - Election 2012 - Pennsylvania: Romney vs. Obama

New Hampshire President Obama 5.7

RealClearPolitics - Election 2012 - New Hampshire: Romney vs. Obama

North Carolina Governor Romney 1.2

RealClearPolitics - Election 2012 - North Carolina: Romney vs. Obama

Missouri Governor Romney 1.2

RealClearPolitics - Election 2012 - Missouri: Romney vs. Obama

Colorado President Obama 3.0

RealClearPolitics - Election 2012 - Colorado: Romney vs. Obama

Nevada President Obama 5.3

RealClearPolitics - Election 2012 - Nevada: Romney vs. Obama

Arizona Governor Romney 6.8

RealClearPolitics - Election 2012 - Arizona: Romney vs. Obama

At present, Romney's lead in Arizona is hardly significant compared to the other states that the President leads in.

You do know RCP doesnt conduct polls right? And you also know that exit polls showed Obama with a commanding lead in Wisconsin right?

Those are the numbers at present. Like or dislike them, those are the numbers.

4.1 million in donations since yesterday's ruling and you don't think the King Tut effect is on its way here.

The ancient Egyptians, for whatever reason, after Pharaoh Tutankhamen's death, destroyed or obliterated every obelisk, stele, monument or cartouche that bore his name.

Arizona's a red state that kills it's citizens.

Jan Brewer's got 2 notches on her death panel gun.

Nutty hyperbole much?

No..

It's the truth.

No hyperbole about it.

Governor Jan Brewer recinded funding for two life saving operations.

And those people died.

So because 0bama recinded funding for life saving tanker planes, he is responsible for any deaths in Colorado due to the fires?

Do you realize how stupid you sound?

Don't bother answering... We know...

Here's your laugh of the day.

Rasmussen now has Romney up by 13 in Arizona?

Rasmussen had him up by 11 in MARCH, the last time they polled.

The thread title should be, immigration decision no help for Romney in Arizona.

I think you Repugs will feel like you are doing fine. For a while. Then the debates will start. And things will really change for the better. For Obama. He will kill Mittens in the debates.

Are you kidding? Obama will fall apart without Mr. Teleprompter.

OH FUCK!

Obama's in trouble! Next thing you'll tell me is that he can't win Texas or Tennessee either?!

2mcu1g.jpg

Are you kidding? Obama will fall apart without Mr. Teleprompter.

Yeah. Because Obama really was a terrible debater against John McCain, a man with an actual personality, right?

Ha ha ha. Ign'nt ass muh'fuckah.

obama really is a terrible debater. Without the assistance of the moderator he can't stand up.

Arizona was already in the bag for Romney. But what about states like Virginia, Florida, Pennsylvania and Ohio? My guess would be this is bad for Obama there too.

We can't afford to start thinking about winning, it is a long way to November and there are a lot of opportunities for Obama to make more mistakes. it is the one things he is so very good at.

When the citizens of Arizona realize all the free shit Obama has guaranteed, they will come around.

Arizona was already in the bag for Romney. But what about states like Virginia, Florida, Pennsylvania and Ohio? My guess would be this is bad for Obama there too.

Virginia: Obama's losing ground.

Florida: Back and forth, but mostly on the Obama side.

Pennsylvania: still on top, but not as high.

Ohio: still on top, but Romney is close behind.

I don't put any faith in RCP. They'll take any random ass clown poll to get the results they want. For instance, if the election were held today, it is most likely that Romney would win Florida (by a substantial margin) and Virginia and that is not at all reflected in RCP.

I think Obama has come off the rails though. Gay marriage, Fast And Furious, his refusal to enforce immigration laws and his fight with AZ, the mishap of Obamacare. Romney just needs to drive the spike in during the debates and it's over. Americans are tired of this nonsense.

obama really is a terrible debater. Without the assistance of the moderator he can't stand up.

That explains why he lost the election in 2008.

It doesn't; but he lost the debates to McCain (who is a sub par debater) and he still won the election b/c you can lose debates and it doesn't matter if the country is more interested in voting for a rock star in chief.

This time around, Obama has been exposed as a fraud and a hack and he will have to win the debates (which I doubt he can do) or he will lose the election.

Forum List

Back