Romney 54% Obama 41% Arizona: thanks SCOTUS

tinydancer

Diamond Member
Oct 16, 2010
Piney
Court decisions have consequences. The Romney camp must be doing cartwheels:eusa_clap:

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Mitt Romney's support is up in Arizona following the U.S. Supreme Court decision overturning several provisions of the state's law cracking down on illegal immigration and the Obama administration's announcement that it will not process additional illegals arrested there.

Election 2012: Arizona President - Rasmussen Reports™

Court decisions have consequences. The Romney camp must be doing cartwheels:eusa_clap:

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Mitt Romney's support is up in Arizona following the U.S. Supreme Court decision overturning several provisions of the state's law cracking down on illegal immigration and the Obama administration's announcement that it will not process additional illegals arrested there.

Did Obama win Arizona in 2008? Because he still won the presidency.

Arizona's a red state that kills it's citizens.

Jan Brewer's got 2 notches on her death panel gun.

At least she didn't extend the world depression and ruined the constitution like Obama has. But then again I hear Obama kun fu killed OBL all by himself, so I guess that makes up for failing at everything else like passing unconstitutional mandates.

Man that was fun, I should make every post fucking as retarded as swallow does... I'm I'm lucky swallow will start talking about how he will fuck me here in a second... closet homosexual much, lol.

Arizona's a red state that kills it's citizens.

Jan Brewer's got 2 notches on her death panel gun.

Yes, dickweed....

Only a month ago, Chris the Pussy posted a thread saying that AZ was in play and Obama was going to try for it. All about latinos and the usual BS that CTP posts.

Then it started slipping and Chris (in typical fashion) bowed out.

AZ has continued to slip. Now it looks like AZ is going to go for Romney. And what is even more to the point...the open senate seat is looking more and more like it will stay GOP.

AZ is a red state that is tired of illegals killing it's citizens and having a Jackass-In-Chief do nothing about it all in the hopes of pandering to the brown vote so he can get a second term.

Last edited:

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Awesome!

Nothing like a president punishing you for standing up for your rights to gin up the enthusiasm to oust the dictator.

Last edited:
I don't think the odds of winning Arizona were much in Obama's favor in the first place. I suppose it could maybe help the GOP down ticket.

How many electoral votes does AZ have? Next you will be pleased when KY is going towards Mitt.
So you Repugs can have AZ and KY and Obama will have OH and PA. How many Repubs have won the WH without winning Ohio?

How many electoral votes does AZ have? Next you will be pleased when KY is going towards Mitt.
So you Repugs can have AZ and KY and Obama will have OH and PA. How many Repubs have won the WH without winning Ohio?

And Romney just went to the front in Ohio.

Kiss the current Moron-In-Chief good bye.

Yep, I figured this would be coming.
A couple weeks ago I noticed another poll that had Obama only behind Romney by 3 points in Arizona. I knew the moment Roberts screwed us on Monday, that things would be changing.

And Romney just went to the front in Ohio.

Kiss the current Moron-In-Chief good bye.

I think you Repugs will feel like you are doing fine. For a while. Then the debates will start. And things will really change for the better. For Obama. He will kill Mittens in the debates.

What is the UE number down to in Ohio now? 7.8 or thereabouts. And falling. Who you think that helps?

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

President Obama 221 Governor Romney 181

RealClearPolitics - 2012 Election Maps - Electoral Map

President Obama 3.6

RealClearPolitics - Election 2012 - General Election: Romney vs. Obama

Ohio President Obama 2.6

RealClearPolitics - Election 2012 - Ohio: Romney vs. Obama

Virginia President Obama 2.4

RealClearPolitics - Election 2012 - Virginia: Romney vs. Obama

Florida President Obama 1.8

RealClearPolitics - Election 2012 - Florida: Romney vs. Obama

Iowa President Obama 2.5

RealClearPolitics - Election 2012 - Iowa: Romney vs. Obama

Wisconsin President Obama 3.0

RealClearPolitics - Election 2012 - Wisconsin: Romney vs. Obama

Michigan President Obama 1.8

RealClearPolitics - Election 2012 - Michigan: Romney vs. Obama

Pennsylvania President Obama 8.0

RealClearPolitics - Election 2012 - Pennsylvania: Romney vs. Obama

New Hampshire President Obama 5.7

RealClearPolitics - Election 2012 - New Hampshire: Romney vs. Obama

North Carolina Governor Romney 1.2

RealClearPolitics - Election 2012 - North Carolina: Romney vs. Obama

Missouri Governor Romney 1.2

RealClearPolitics - Election 2012 - Missouri: Romney vs. Obama

Colorado President Obama 3.0

RealClearPolitics - Election 2012 - Colorado: Romney vs. Obama

Nevada President Obama 5.3

RealClearPolitics - Election 2012 - Nevada: Romney vs. Obama

Arizona Governor Romney 6.8

RealClearPolitics - Election 2012 - Arizona: Romney vs. Obama

At present, Romney's lead in Arizona is hardly significant compared to the other states that the President leads in.

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

President Obama 221 Governor Romney 181

RealClearPolitics - 2012 Election Maps - Electoral Map

President Obama 3.6

RealClearPolitics - Election 2012 - General Election: Romney vs. Obama

Ohio President Obama 2.6

RealClearPolitics - Election 2012 - Ohio: Romney vs. Obama

Virginia President Obama 2.4

RealClearPolitics - Election 2012 - Virginia: Romney vs. Obama

Florida President Obama 1.8

RealClearPolitics - Election 2012 - Florida: Romney vs. Obama

Iowa President Obama 2.5

RealClearPolitics - Election 2012 - Iowa: Romney vs. Obama

Wisconsin President Obama 3.0

RealClearPolitics - Election 2012 - Wisconsin: Romney vs. Obama

Michigan President Obama 1.8

RealClearPolitics - Election 2012 - Michigan: Romney vs. Obama

Pennsylvania President Obama 8.0

RealClearPolitics - Election 2012 - Pennsylvania: Romney vs. Obama

New Hampshire President Obama 5.7

RealClearPolitics - Election 2012 - New Hampshire: Romney vs. Obama

North Carolina Governor Romney 1.2

RealClearPolitics - Election 2012 - North Carolina: Romney vs. Obama

Missouri Governor Romney 1.2

RealClearPolitics - Election 2012 - Missouri: Romney vs. Obama

Colorado President Obama 3.0

RealClearPolitics - Election 2012 - Colorado: Romney vs. Obama

Nevada President Obama 5.3

RealClearPolitics - Election 2012 - Nevada: Romney vs. Obama

Arizona Governor Romney 6.8

RealClearPolitics - Election 2012 - Arizona: Romney vs. Obama

At present, Romney's lead in Arizona is hardly significant compared to the other states that the President leads in.

You do know RCP doesnt conduct polls right? And you also know that exit polls showed Obama with a commanding lead in Wisconsin right?

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Wow...I'm shocked that the state that employs a freak like Jan Brewer would be in favor of Romney. What were the numbers before the SCOTUS' ruling?

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Not sure how RatMussen could have did a poll in less than 24 hours that had any credibility.

More to the point, with the exception of 1996, the last time a Democrat took Arizona was 1948. If Romney has to seriously worry about Arizona, he's already lost.

Forum List

Back