Romney - 47% Obama - 45%

Will part of Romneys plan for shrinking government include cutting off your government check that you still get?

Will part of Romneys plan for shrinking government include cutting off your government check that you still get?

Highly unlikely Romney will cut military benefits and pensions... unlike Obama.

How much has your government paid pension dropped under Obama?

Pension has NOT received a COLA, traditionally given when a Rep is in the White House. Haven't had a pay raise lately either, shitbreath.

If I were you, I'd worry about Romney taking away your Foodstamps and free condoms.

You're days as a "Welfare Case" living off the teat of us taxpayers are about to end.

Highly unlikely Romney will cut military benefits and pensions... unlike Obama.

How much has your government paid pension dropped under Obama?

Pension has NOT received a COLA, traditionally given when a Rep is in the White House. Haven't had a pay raise lately either, shitbreath.

If I were you, I'd worry about Romney taking away your Foodstamps and free condoms.

You're days as a "Welfare Case" living off the teat of us taxpayers are about to end.

Oh, so Obama hasn't increased your government check, and that now equals a decrease. Interesting.

So you're telling me you plan to vote for Romney, because he will increase the amount of money that the government pays you? That sure does sound like smaller government policies in action!

Warrior wants more government money, so Romney is the man for him. Obama is the evil democrat who loves to bloat the size of government by NOT increasing your government check. Do I have that all right?

How very "progressive" of you.

So you're telling me you plan to vote for Romney, because he will increase the amount of money that the government pays you?

Yes. And he's also much more qualified to lead this country than the current Assclown In Chump.

Anything else you need?

The problem that Obama has is that he's not going to get another vote, what he's polling is his absolute best case. Everyone who's intimidated to say they aren't voting for him because he's black say they support him now. Everyone who prefers government hold their hand rather then protect their freedom is polling for him now. Everyone who's too dumb to question the media blitz against him is polling for him now. Obama has to hope no one changes their mind and they all turn up at the polls or he's toast. And heaven help him if it rains, that always hurts Democratic turnout. It's the downside of the Democrats pursuing the soft and lazy vote, they are soft and lazy.

Thank god for Rassmussen

Never fear Republicans....Romney still has a chance

:lol:

Forum List

Back