Romney 320 Obama 218

clevergirl

Gold Member
Oct 22, 2009
Oh Yeah!

University of Colorado Prediction Model: Romney Wins 320-218

univcoloradoprediction.jpg

Not out of the realm of possibility, but it will take a bit October surprise for things to go this way.

I don't see Romney taking Pennsylvania's 20 votes but other than that it seems possible, especially if the economic news stays poor as the prediction model assumes.

Their previous model gave them (dems) col., and pen. --- but the proud Americans still won.

Not out of the realm of possibility, but it will take a bit October surprise for things to go this way.

I don't see Romney taking Pennsylvania's 20 votes but other than that it seems possible, especially if the economic news stays poor as the prediction model assumes.

"Obama No Job Zone"

Sign outside a coal mine just south of Tamaqua PA.

He'll take philly and pittsburg, but not the people in the middle that rely on coal and fracking for work

"Obama No Job Zone"

Sign outside a coal mine just south of Tamaqua PA.

He'll take philly and pittsburg, but not the people in the middle that rely on coal and fracking for work

And that's usually enough for the state to go blue, but enthusiasm for Obama seems to be lagging so perhaps this year it will not be enough.

Do you even believe your own BS? I mean, I've read 3 or 4 of your posts now and it's like an alternate universe where everything that is unrational is now rational...

The creators of that model have picked the correct winner in every election since 1980...

I know - they are obviously republicans and it's all their fault!

The creators of that model have picked the correct winner in every election since 1980...

To paraphrase Joseph Conrad....

Mistah Romney, he dead.

To paraphrase Joseph Conrad....

Mistah Romney, he dead.

You're almost as ignorant as Lakhota but you will soon surpass her.

Yeah, Chris went on my not worth any responses list too. Nothing to offer to/for either side of the coin.

I got a good laugh out of this one.

Romney's superpacs just pulled their ads in Wisconsin, Michigan, and Pennsylvania.

Romney's only chance is to steal the election in Ohio with voter suppression.

From Colorado.edu news release:

The key is the economy, say political science professors Kenneth Bickers of CU-Boulder and Michael Berry of CU Denver. Their prediction model stresses economic data from the 50 states and the District of Columbia, including both state and national unemployment figures as well as changes in real per capita income, among other factors.

According to their analysis, ... Romney will win 52.9 percent of the popular vote to Obama’s 47.1 percent...

From theDC:

Romney, it concluded, will win every state currently considered by pollsters to be a swing state, including Ohio, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, Florida, Virginia, Colorado, New Hampshire and North Carolina.

The model even predicts Romney will win Minnesota and Maine’s Second Congressional District, the electoral votes of which most pollsters consider to be “safe” for President Obama. Nevada and Iowa are the only swing states it assigns to Obama.

Read more at University of Colorado Prediction Model: Romney Wins 320-218

Forum List

Back