Romney 2020 ?

Ok, hear me out.

Likely you've heard today the remarks Romney has made about Trump.

What if Romney spent much of this year really slamming Trump, and at the same time telling Americans how much better we can do.
What if he also spent time saying how we need to stop illegal immigration and how we must get our border secured ?

What if he also talked a lot about jobs and the economy and how we need to keep what we've got right now going ?

In short, what if he talked about many of the things Trump has talked about, but without all the drama, immorality, snarkiness, etc.

Then, what if he announced early next year that he was going to challenge Trump in the primary ? Think he would have a chance ?

I voted for Romney. But, I will never do so again. He is as phony as they come. I now wonder if the Dems claims about him are true.

Given the choice of Romney, or whoever the Dim candidate turns out to be, would you still feel that way ?
Romney's ship has already sailed. He showed who he was during his run at the presidency.
People won't make that mistake again.
RINO ROMNEY

7ACC3307-C276-4365-AFB4-B2EDF8E30F11.jpeg

Ok, hear me out.

What if Romney spent much of this year really slamming Trump, and at the same time telling Americans how much better we can do.
What if he also spent time saying how we need to stop illegal immigration and how we must get our border secured ?

What if he also talked a lot about jobs and the economy and how we need to keep what we've got right now going ?

In short, what if he talked about many of the things Trump has talked about, but without all the drama, immorality, snarkiness, etc.

Then, what if he announced early next year that he was going to challenge Trump in the primary ? Think he would have a chance ?
Romney went on a tirade against Trump taking him apart during the campaign in that speech. And every word he said was true. Which leads me to ask why Romney had to lower himself & kiss Trump's ass for an endorsement. Never mind, I'll answer myself. Romney didn't mind lowering himself to Trump's level to win that seat. They both deserve each other.

Ok, hear me out.

If the Democrats somehow succeed in their multi-year threat to dispose Trump and the GOP abandons him for Romney or another pressed-suit McCain/BobDole lookalike I'm done voting. This country can go to the dogs.

I've no use at all for the Democrats and only slight respect for the Republicans. For 50 years all I've heard people do is bitch about politicians and corruption in DC. They finally get a guy in there, an outsider willing to bust his knuckles to try to straighten some of it out and just because the guy is blunt, willful, outspoken and very flamboyant, and yes, kinda crass at times, they want to go back to business as usual???

View attachment 256843
Trump is no diferent then the rest of them who line their pockets off being elected. The fact that he's getting away with it shows he's one of them.

New Topics

Forum List

Back