Romney 2012?

so, if i go to an antisemite site and find a video showing what jews "really believe" you would accept that as fact?
i HIGHLY doubt it

The problem is that our scripture would dis-prove any false claims about Judaism.

If you read the book of Mormon, in the Second Book of Nephi, Chapter 5, verse 21:

And he had caused the acursing to come upon them, yea, even a sore cursing, because of their iniquity. For behold, they had hardened their hearts against him, that they had become like unto a flint; wherefore, as they were white, and exceedingly fair and delightsome, that they might not be centicing unto my people the Lord God did cause a skin of blackness to come upon them.

2 Nephi 5

Why don't you try looking up his record as governer of Massachusetts? He has, on several occasions supported pro-choice and has on other occasions supported gay rights. One of the major flaws that he had going into this race is that he would be considered a flip-flopper.
Romney will do whatever he has to do or say whatever he has to say to get elected. If he had come out in opposition to gay rights or abortion when he was campaigning for Governor of Massachusetts, he would never have been elected. Once elected, he changed his positions radically. He spent the first 2 years as governor fighting gay rights and the second 2 years running for President.

who knows, 4 years is a long way off

yeah, but GOP candidate field tends to progress a lot more slowly than the Dems

you'll get probably get Mitch Daniels in there, who'll do a 3% of the vote type of Bill Richardson campaign, Charlie Crist, but in the end I'm willing to bet now it's P or J, time to go to intrade to see what they've got on this

yeah, but GOP candidate field tends to progress a lot more slowly than the Dems

you'll get probably get Mitch Daniels in there, who'll do a 3% of the vote type of Bill Richardson campaign, Charlie Crist, but in the end I'm willing to bet now it's P or J, time to go to intrade to see what they've got on this

Palin? No way. That's insane.

The problem is that our scripture would dis-prove any false claims about Judaism.

If you read the book of Mormon, in the Second Book of Nephi, Chapter 5, verse 21:

2 Nephi 5
[/B]

Didn't Catholics believe (or maybe still do) that if you aren't Catholic, you're going to Hell? And yet we elected Kennedy.

I have been to the mormon church several times. It is true that mormons held the belief that Cain was cursed by the mark of black skin, eventually the church allowed dark skin to become members but they were not allowed to hold the priesthood. Then the Prophet had a revelation it was ok to let black people hold the priesthood.

It was a significant event tonight, the first time the LDS Church has sponsored a program to commemorate the priesthood being given to black male members of the Church. That announcement that was made official 30 years ago today. It was a night of music and celebration in honor of a revelation on June 8, 1978, allowing all men in the LDS Church to be part of the priesthood, regardless of race.

ksl.com - LDS Church marks 30 years of blacks having priesthood

Mormons believe if your not a mormon brother or sister then your a gentile and in that case sometimes in business it's ok to lie to the gentile. Additionally in Seminary it is taught that Lucifer did us a favor by telling Eve to eat from the tree of knowledge because God is a jealous God and knew the that if Adam ate off it he would learn that he too could become a God. Part of becoming a God is being perfect on earth and if you fail you may end up in outer darkness or the celestial kingdom with jesus instead of having your own planet as a God with many wives and children to populate.

the best bet for the GOP is either bobby jindal or dumbo palin. unless the gop can pull something out of thier hat, obama will win 2012.

Forum List

Back