Romney 2007: It's not worth spending billions of dollars trying to catch bin laden

So how have the string of non successful businessmen who have been President since Hoover worked out? It might be time to consider giving another one a chance.
Not so bad. Since Hoover left office and the "non-business" folks have been in charge, GDP has increased by 2500%.

I thought that the "business folks" have been running things all along, Flopper. Isn't that the contention of the OWS protesters? Aren't the business folks the ones that you progressives keep pointing to as the "problem"? So business people get the blame for what's wrong with this country but they get none of the credit for it's success...that goes to the "non-business" folks that have been in charge? Gotta love the ability to rationalize that you guys employ, Flopper!
I was addressing the presidency. I have no idea what OWS protesters contend. Since they're people not cardboard stereotypes, I suspect they have differing opinions just like all political groups.

Not so bad. Since Hoover left office and the "non-business" folks have been in charge, GDP has increased by 2500%.

And yet during that same time our national debt has risen to 15 trillion dollars and counting it seems the non business folks have not yet grasp the concept of don't spend more than you bring in. Not a very smart way to run a business or a country.
And during that time, America enjoyed one of the highest standards of living in world, became the worlds largest economy, and had a life style that was the envy of the planet.

And that's the point, none of it is real, it's all on BORROWED money, and the time to pay up is approaching.

Forum List

Back