Romney: 14 point lead with middle class

SniperFire

Feb 28, 2012
Inside Your Head
Obama, however, does great with the entitlement-minded freeloaders.

'Romney holds a 14-point advantage (55 percent to 41 percent). Middle-class families are more inclined to believe the country is on the wrong track (34 percent right direction, 62 percent wrong track), are more likely to hold an unfavorable view of Obama (48 percent favorable, 51 percent unfavorable), and hold a more favorable view of Romney (51 percent favorable, 44 percent unfavorable) and Paul Ryan (46 percent favorable, 35 percent unfavorable) than the overall electorate. '

Read more: Republican poll analysis: Romney winning with middle-class families - Ed Goeas and Brian Nienaber - POLITICO.com

Any questions?

LMBO!!! According to your own post Romney is losing in states he should be winning. Look @ "Romney Slipping in Polls". BTW no candidate behind @ this point in the race has never won. ROMNEY=LOSER
OBAMA+4 MORE YEARS

'Romney holds a 14-point advantage (55 percent to 41 percent). Middle-class families are more inclined to believe the country is on the wrong track (34 percent right direction, 62 percent wrong track), are more likely to hold an unfavorable view of Obama (48 percent favorable, 51 percent unfavorable), and hold a more favorable view of Romney (51 percent favorable, 44 percent unfavorable) and Paul Ryan (46 percent favorable, 35 percent unfavorable) than the overall electorate. '

Read more: Republican poll analysis: Romney winning with middle-class families - Ed Goeas and Brian Nienaber - POLITICO.com

Any questions?
Yeah... It must really suck for Willard that the middle class has shrunk so much.

This is just a blip in the democrat mantra of lying to us and to themselves.

obama has a lock, democrats can stay home.

Any questions?
Yeah... It must really suck for Willard that the middle class has shrunk so much.

It sucks for everyone. Even the number of millionaires has fallen.

Great job dems, at this pace the numbers will continue to decline....

Any questions?

You do understand that the middle class in America greatly prefers Romney's policies over your Obamanation, right?

Any questions?

You do understand that the middle class in America greatly prefers Romney's policies over your Obamanation, right?

Which policies are those? Specifically.

photo.jpg

Any questions?

*laughs*

I don't like Obama. I like guys worth voting for.

Any questions?

Great job retarded tribal monkeys within both the democrat and republican parties.

Great job retarded tribal monkeys within both the democrat and republican parties.

Only one side shutting down industry. I will jump on repubs without a second thought.

Try something honest......

Presidential Polls 2012: Skewed Polling and Biased Media Coverage Give Obama False Advantage Over Romney

From its double standard on how the mainstream media has covered both campaigns, to the 2008-Democrat heavy polling models they use, to the lack of investigative reporting on the scandals associated with this administration, it has become blatantly evident that the mainstream media harbors a liberal bias, commits endless hypocrisies and will not hold this president up to the same standards it has for previous presidents.

I find the messaging from both campaigns to be remarkably stunning. Despite both candidates being Harvard graduates and worth millions of dollars each, one is labeled as “out of touch” with mainstream America by the elitist New York news media, Hollywood celebrities and Washington insiders (as if they have any idea what’s “in touch” with mainstream America) while the other is not as he hosts $40,000-a-plate fundraisers and hob nobs on talk shows with these same millionaire celebrities and media personalities.

Presidential Polls 2012: Skewed Polling and Biased Media Coverage Give Obama False Advantage Over Romney

Only one side shutting down industry. I will jump on repubs without a second thought.

*laughs* I am trying something honest. I mean come on... out of all the candidates Ron and Gary have actually done what they said they would do.

He hasn't an honest bone in his body, and is a self-professed asshole.

He hasn't an honest bone in his body, and is a self-professed asshole.
I've lied about something???

And yes... I am a self-professed asshole. Do you agree? I mean it really doesn't matter what I think of myself... It matters what you think. Not to me... But it certainly should to you.

Honestly... If YOU see me as an asshole SF... I see that as a good thing.

Full-Auto thinks I'm an asshole... Not so much. But I'll accept it as a casualty.

New Topics

Forum List

Back