Romnesia

Coal is cheap energy that actually works. y.

So it is 1976.

Any minute now Romney will invent the internet.

Meanwhile the US falls further and further behind other countries, and loses more and more jobs to countries that have more forward-thinking governments. And all you can do is vote for more of the same.

Wind energy was invented thousands of years ago. Your idiot theory of what makes a given technology advanced is only swallowed by technical ignoramuses.

Coal energy works. It's the cheapest and it produces energy on demand. Neither wind nor solar can make such a claim.

Coal is cheap energy that actually works. y.

So it is 1976.

Meanwhile the US falls further and further behind other countries, and loses more and more jobs to countries that have more forward-thinking governments. And all you can do is vote for more of the same.

Wind energy was invented thousands of years ago. Your idiot theory of what makes a given technology advanced is only swallowed by technical ignoramuses.

Coal energy works. It's the cheapest and it produces energy on demand. Neither wind nor solar can make such a claim.
And those future generations? Fuck 'em. I'll be dead, so what do I care.

So it is 1976.

How does not using coal do a thing for future generations?

I speak to the constant and moronic distain that you Goopers show any energy sources that aren't mass pollutants.

If Obama has spent all this money, where was Congress and the Senate? And the tea baggers have been in Congress over a year and a half. How does it square with Obama spending less than other presidents. With economy crashing of course more money spent on some safety nets. If he did spend us into debt what was it spent on?

Did he forget $16,000,000,000,000 of debt?

Probably didn't even both talking about that.

I speak to the constant and moronic distain that you Goopers show any energy sources that aren't mass pollutants.

There are a lot of costs to Oil and Coal that the producers don't pay. The U.S military makes the sea lanes safe for the oil companies so they can produce, (and sell it off to other countries for profit). The pollution and health costs are paid for by society also.

romnesia-via-at-GruveOn.jpg

romnesia-obama-quote.jpg

romney_poster_amnesia_romnesia_convenesia_mine_small.jpg

578583_477559105599292_1974631844_n.jpg

You want this bundle of nerves on an ego trip in control of nukler weapons?

Our nutters thought the President was going to allow that fucker to lie his way into the WH.

It seems that they forgot...........conveniently........that in addition to being a spineless apologist, our POTUS is an evil Chicago thug politician.

Ooops!

I see that the tin foil hat crowd is getting desperate again. They know their candidate is going to lose. Frankly, it is funny to watch.

Hmmm, I wonder if Romney would get away with using distorted names for Obama.

Given Romney's propensity for sticking his foot in his mouth and appealling to birthers and racists, I wouldn't suggest he try.

Deflection noted.

Does Romney's "Apology Tour" bullpucky qualify as romnesia or is it just another in a long-long list of Romney lies?

Fact Checker - Obama's 'Apology Tour'

The Pinocchio Test
The claim that Obama repeatedly has apologized for the United States is not borne out by the facts, especially if his full quotes are viewed in context.

Obama often was trying to draw a rhetorical distinction between his policies and that of President Bush, a common practice when the presidency changes parties. The shift in policies, in fact, might have been more dramatic from Clinton to Bush than from Bush to Obama, given how Obama has largely maintained Bush's approach to fighting terrorism.

In other cases, Obama's quotes have been selectively trimmed for political purposes. Or they were not much different than sentiments expressed by Bush or his secretary of state. Republicans may certainly disagree with Obama's handling of foreign policy or particular policies he has pursued, but they should not invent a storyline that does not appear to exist.

Note to GOP speechwriters and campaign ad makers: The apology tour never happened.

Four Pinocchios
pinocchio.gif
pinocchio.gif
pinocchio.gif
pinocchio.gif

V
V
V

Last edited:

Forum List

Back