Romnesia

That's funny.

Anyone that doesn't believe this should go to youtube and see the contradictions.

There must be 2 dozen videos of him making conflicting statements.

Then again, maybe this isn't funny at all with all that is at stake..

I have genuinely been rally surprised how old fashioned Romney's thinking is. Watching the last debate was like watching video from a time warp.

Triumphing coal, for gods sake?

More spending on defence, when th US aleady spends quadruple what any other nation spends?

If this is the best he GOP has to offer, its a fairly daming indictmnent of modern US conservatism.

Yeah, everyone thinks those days of 5% unemployment and robust economic growth were a nightmare!

No matter how hard they try, libturds are never going to convince anyone that Obama brought on the golden age. People just aren't that stupid.

Has Team Romney forgotten that the Bush years were terrible? - The Washington Post

Not just Romney is pretending that Bush was not among the very worst presidents we've ever had. Just read the posts here.

Interesting however, that none of the Clown Candidates have mentioned gDub.

Whether or not the R/rw's want to say it out loud, we cannot afford to go back to the FAILED tinkle down that Reagan started and other pubs have championed. We can't afford another pub-puppet-plutocracy-president, which is what Mitt would be.

It really is past time for the 1% to shut up and put up. And its certainly way past time for the Rove, Norquist, Koch, Cheney corruption to be stopped.

I have genuinely been rally surprised how old fashioned Romney's thinking is. Watching the last debate was like watching video from a time warp.

Triumphing coal, for gods sake?

More spending on defence, when th US aleady spends quadruple what any other nation spends?

If this is the best he GOP has to offer, its a fairly daming indictmnent of modern US conservatism.

"old fashioned ideas?" Is that a euphemism meaning ideas that actually work?

Coal is cheap energy that actually works. Wind and Solar are fantasies. Obama has pumped $90 billion into the later with the following result: bankruptcy.

Nobody forgets that Bush II was not a great president, and pretty bad with the budget... but the OP does sure forget quickly that the current president is even worse, especially with the budget... Then the OP goes on 'lies' of Romney, yet conveniently forgets the plethora of lies this current president has spewed and continues to spew... hyper-partisan winger troll OP strikes again

Hmmm, I wonder if Romney would get away with using distorted names for Obama.

Question: Does anyone want to talk about the company named Sensata (a Bain controlled company) of which Mitt Romney owns 8 million dollars worth of shares that just sold out to China?

Follow up question: Is this how Romney is going to get tough on China, by selling out all our jobs and making them work harder?

Coal is cheap energy that actually works. y.

So it is 1976.

Any minute now Romney will invent the internet.

Meanwhile the US falls further and further behind other countries, and loses more and more jobs to countries that have more forward-thinking governments. And all you can do is vote for more of the same.

Last edited:
obama already lost Virginia, he can say anything he wants.

obama is making the mistakes that are going to cost him the election. It's all about how bad Romney is, but nothing about how good obama is. It would be difficult because his record is so bad, but he's not even making a show of doing so. Because his fall back position is to only attack Romney, he's repeating himself and people are tuning him out and moving on. They've heard it all before, an hour ago. Move over here where Romney has something to say that's worth listening to.

Wishful thinking.

Romney's already peaked. the only thing keeping him ahead is RCP is trying its best to retain those pre- 2nd Debate polls.

When it's all said in done, Romney will take just the states McCain took, plus NC and IN.

obama already lost Virginia, he can say anything he wants.

obama is making the mistakes that are going to cost him the election. It's all about how bad Romney is, but nothing about how good obama is. It would be difficult because his record is so bad, but he's not even making a show of doing so. Because his fall back position is to only attack Romney, he's repeating himself and people are tuning him out and moving on. They've heard it all before, an hour ago. Move over here where Romney has something to say that's worth listening to.

Wishful thinking.

Romney's already peaked. the only thing keeping him ahead is RCP is trying its best to retain those pre- 2nd Debate polls.

When it's all said in done, Romney will take just the states McCain took, plus NC and IN.

And, both Romney and Ryan are losing in their own states.

That sound we hear is the Death Knell of their disastrous campaign.

romnesia-via-at-GruveOn.jpg

romnesia-obama-quote.jpg

romney_poster_amnesia_romnesia_convenesia_mine_small.jpg

578583_477559105599292_1974631844_n.jpg

These are great. rw's hate it because its true -

Here it is again, links to

MITT'S 533 LIES

compiled by Steve Benen

Chronicling Mitt's Mendacity, Vol. XXXVIII - The Maddow Blog

If anyone has a link to a site that PROVES otherwise, please feel free to post it.

Reading those 533 LIES of Mitt's ... Okay, so we all know that the morm's teach "lying for the lord", that its accepted and encouraged to lie and that Mitt has lied his entire life ...

But even though his church and his family accept and encourage the lies, why would he think the rest of us would accept daily lies?

More and more people are wondering why Ann Romney said she should do it talking, why his own chief of staff said every day is like an etch a sketch and why Ann Romney said she is concerned for his mental health.

WHAT is wrong with this guy?

Last edited:
President Obama launched a stinging new attack on challenger Mitt Romney Friday, mockingly accusing him of forgetting the positions he took in the Republican primaries when he was casting himself as a “severely conservative” candidate. Meantime Mitt Romney accused President Barack Obama of running a campaign based on "petty attacks" and "silly word games" and accused his rival of having "no agenda" for the future.

see this toonsonline.net/news/3587/Obama-Accuses-Opponent-of-Romnesia-

Romnesia. Hilarious.

And sadly accurate. Obama should just start calling him flapjack. Flip, flip, flip....

First, m.lewin92, welcome to USMB.

Now, here is presidential politics work.
In the beginning of a presidential campaign, the candidates pander to their party. In primaries, republicans try to prove how conservative they are and democrats try to prove how liberal they are.
Once the primaries are over, then each candidate has to try to appeal to the broader population, so they generally move center. In moving towards the center, they may sway a few from the opposing party, but their intent is to pick up the unaffiliated (or independent) voters.

"I recall the moment when I realized for the first time — not feared, but realized — that Bush would lose the election....

"
At a midday GOP rally at Macomb Community College, the president unleashed a rhetorical fusillade on Bill Clinton and running mate Sen. Albert Gore Jr., attacking their fitness for office, their character and charging, “My dog Millie knows more about foreign policy than these two bozos.”
In particular, Bush targeted Gore, whom he now calls “Ozone Man,” or just plain “Ozone.” “You know why I call him Ozone Man?” Bush said. “This guy is so far out in the environmental extreme, we’ll be up to our neck in owls and outta work for every American. He is way out, far out, man.”
When I heard that, I thought to myself, “What President talks like that?” .... Bush abandoned that in the final week in schoolyard name-calling. That’s not why Bush lost the election, of course. It was, however, the moment that I knew he’d lost it — and was pretty sure he knew he was losing, too."

When desperation strikes incumbents « Hot Air

Forum List

Back