Rome's Islam

for those who missed it-----Nazi bitch KAREN ARMSTRONG has come out with a statement that
the murder of jews in the paris kosher grocery store ---
"HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH ANTI SEMITISM"
anyone out there still trust that Nazi bitch?-----I am
no genius-----but she has made my skin crawl for the past two years. Karen Armstrong is a former catholic nun-----perhaps Penelope will comment

A former Roman Catholic, James M. Houston, responds to Christianity Today Magazine:

Here is part of the letter:

I have read your three page article exposing J.T. Chick's 'Alberto' to be a fraud ( See Christianity Today, March 13, 1981) I would like to make the following comments on the same hoping that God in His sovereignty would allow this letter to be printed (in full) in a future issue of Christianity Today:

1. Considering evidence set forth in your article, though I find many things stated of which Alberto Rivera may or may not be guilty, I find no evidence in the article that proves him to be a fraud, unless of course, I'm misunderstanding the word 'fraud.' You do state what Rome herself has to say about Alberto. Who in a right frame of mind (unless they are totally ignorant of history) would give heed to her words in the light of the following evidence:

a.) her teaching that 'the end justifies the means' allows her the freedom to lie, just as long as it propagates her cause.
b.) H. G. Wells, noted historical, in his book, CRUX ANSATA, states:

Page 105 - "Roman Catholicism is a broken and utterly desperate thing, capable only of malignant mischief in our awakening world.' Page 155 - "I think that it stands for everything most hostile to mental emancipation and stimulation of mankind. It is the completest most highly organized system of prejudices and antagonisms in existence. Everywhere in the world there is ignorance and prejudice, but the greatest examples of these, with the most extensive prestige and the most intimate entanglement with traditional institutions, is the Roman Catholic Church. It presents many faces towards the world, but everywhere it is systematic in its fight against freedom."

c.) Lord Macaulay, says on page 548 of his 1852 ESSAYS ON RANKE"S HISTORY OF THE POPES:

It is impossible to deny that the polity of the Church of Rome is the very masterpiece of human wisdom....the experience of 1200 eventful years, the ingenuity and patient care of forty generations of statesmen, have improved that polity to such perfection, that, among the contrivances which have been devised for DECEIVING AND CONTROLLING MANKIND, IT OCCUPIES THE HIGHEST PLACE.

"But even with such a great cloud of witnesses, one might be tempted to ask the following question, "Has not Rome changed recently?" To answer this most vital question, I turn again to the message of D. Martin Lloyd Jones:

'Ah, but you say, 'has not the Roman Catholic Church changed? You are simply looking back, you are speaking as if you lived in the 16th century - don't you realize that you are living in the 20th century? My answer is quite simple.
The proudest boast of the Roman Catholic Church is this, that she never changes, Semper eadem. How can she change? If she changes she will be admitting that she was wrong in the past - but she was saying than that she is infallible, and that the Pope is the Vicar of Christ and cannot make a mistake. If she says that she is capable of change she is denying her central claim!

She does not say that she is changing and she never will. The Church of Rome remains the same.

If anything, she is even worse. She has 'added' things to what she taught in 16th century, such as Papal infallibility,ect.

No, there is no change in the Church of Rome. And if there ever is one great world Church, it will be because the Church of Rome has absorbed all the rest and swallowed them in their ignorance!

In the light of all of this evidence, should we give any credence to what Rome has to say about the persons of Jack Chick and Alberto Rivera? God forbid!

"Secondly, getting back to Alberto Rivera and your accusation against him and the Chick organization, I do not believe that Jack Chick would jeopardize his well grounded ministry without some definite leading of the Holy Spirit. Surely he would never put himself in such jeopardy unless he was quite sure Alberto was genuine.

"Just a small consideration of what Rome has done to those who exposed her in the past tells me that Chick has laid his very life on the line." And what of his dear family?

Has he not also jeopardized them?

"Thirdly, I must consider Alberto himself." Why would he put himself and his dear family in such jeopardy? What could he possibly gain by such a move?

No, logic moves me to conclude that he is being led by the Holy Spirit of our dear Lord. God bless his brave heart!

"Fourthly, I must consider Satan's part in all this, in the light of what Jesus says in Matt. 12:25,26:

Every kingdom divided against itself is brought to desolation.....And if Satan cast out Satan, he is divided against himself, how shall his kingdom stand?

"In the light of the much proven fact that Rome has always been a devilish system and the curse of everything it touches, I doubt very seriously that the Devil himself would author a book that at least has started people once again thinking about the great evil of Rome. The Devil may not be wise, but he is shrewd and cunning."

"Fifthly, I must also consider the true, holy, living Christians that I personally know, And though they be few, yet they are in agreement that this is of God."

"Sixthly, though Rome has proven herself to be the greatest fraud ever put off on mankind, I do not recall your magazine going to any great length to expose her as such, even though such a move on your part would be a most blessed benefit to all of mankind, especially the body of Christ."

"Again, I must ask the question, why is your magazine so anxious to expose dear Alberto? A good question, for even if I though for a moment that this book, ALBERTO, was set forth in pretense, could not my heart rejoice (as the Apostle Paul does in Philippians 1:18) that once again this 'mother of all spiritual whoredoms' is being brought again to the attention of the TRUE sheep of God?

I must say that I am very suspicious of your motive in printing this article.

Also, I noted on the second page of your article where the Roman Catholic Editor of OUR SUNDAY VISITOR states........ The sad thing is that Chick's lies are hard to refute.

It may be that they are hard to refute simply because they are true! Amen!

And last, I must consider the fact that to my remembrance (and I read extensively) I have never read anything against J.T. Chick UNTIL he attacked Rome.

The devil's mad and I'm glad! Hallelujah!

I could go on, but I'm afraid I may have laboured you too much already, so I will stop. I do pray that this letter will be received in the spirit in which it is written, and God willing, that the truth set forth in it reach the hearts of many DEAR souls, lest they end up with the mark of the Beast.

May God encourage your heart to search this matter out diligently, lest you be found to be fighting against the very Spirit of Truth, Himself, even our dear Lord.

Written by one who loves Jesus and hates the DEVOUT enemies of Jesus with that PERFECT hatred that David speaks of in Psalm 139:21-22, I remain,
Someone who is praying for you,
(signed) Mr. James M. Houston

Last edited:
with apologies to his supporters------uhm----could the real issue be POPE PIUS? not the whole catholic church and not ALL the popes-----just Pope Pius-----I think they made that creep a "SAINT" The part of the conspiracy thing that I AM willing to believe is that there are people in the catholic church who DO
envision a RETURN of the HOLY ROMAN EMPIRE------kinda like Erdogan envisions are return of
the OTTOMAN CALIPHATE------and muslims of south east asia salivate over the glories of the
MUGHAL EMPIRE-------------and----of course -----
there is the present abomination------ISIS.
REICHS AND CALIPHATES-----so many people actually LIKE THE IDEA

No, it is the whole Catholic Church - you've got centuries upon centuries of "popes" - and you can take your pick because they were all evil, Rosie. Every single one of them. As yourself this question - how could anyone rise to the very top of the most diabolical - satanic - false religious system on the planet and not themselves be evil?

From the beginning the plan has been to wipe out the Protestants and the Jews. The final plan of this Herod / Haman like institution is once again to annihilate the Jews and the Protestants, Rosie.

The Bible is very clear that they will come quite close to doing it during the Great Tribulation. 2/3's of all the Jews in Israel will be killed. 2/3 of the Jewish population. Think about that and realize that the Roman Catholic System does not change. To change is to admit fallibility and as you must know, the Pope claims "infallibility" as does his "Church".

No Jew or Protestant should ever, ever, EVER trust this Institution of hell. They are even now plotting a One World Religion with the Pope at the head of it. People need to wake up and realize this is the Anti-Christ system the Bible warns about. It is a pope that is the Beast figure in Revelation. The anti-Christ religious system is already clearly recognizable but as to the political anti-Christ ruler? We have yet to learn who that individual is.

Last edited:
Rome's Islam struck again yesterday. When is the world going to wake up and identify "the force" behind Islam?

I have no idea how many or which catholic leaders are involved. I am very suspicious of the specific person KAREN ARMSTRONG

Why are you suspicious of Karen Armstrong? She provides well sourced writings on religion and attempts to do so from a place of fairness and understanding rather than on bias and hatred.

I, very much, disagree. Karen Armstrong is a danger to the world----and a liar. She is a subtle advocate of world wide theocracy. IMHO

Why do you feel so? What makes you view her this way?

to what issue do you refer? the world wide theocracy or her view of history

Forum List

Back