Romeny's Tax Returns from a Political Analysis Perspective

One question will be whether the Dems can keep this issue alive for another 3 months.

You can be sure the debate moderators will be all over it.

Sure they will especially from the Leftist media already IN the tank for Obama.

Objectivity they forgot about decades ago.

They're a bunch of liars/manipulators.

Release the Returns - The Editors - National Review Online

C'mon, you guys cant demonize the left, the media, the right and the heavens and earth all for Romney. Eventually (done it already) you'll begin to look foolish.

"Everyone doesnt like me" may have worked when you explained to your momma why you have bad grades but it doesnt work in the real world

'NATIONAL REVIEW'? Really? And WHY would I credit them for a fucking thing? Are you MAD? Yes you are. National Review is a MEDIA OUTLET.

Your are truly fucking STUPID.:eusa_hand:

I see a lot of "My side vs. your side" here. So let me offer the observations of an Independent. Like I said before, Reid is probably lying his ass off. Normally the burden of proof lies on the accuser. But Romney is not being tried in a court of law, he's running for president. Thus, he is being tried in the Court of Public Opinion. So while I doubt Romney has committed any crimes, only the most faithful of ConservaRepubs feel it's appropriate for Romney to continue withholding his returns. LibDems, Moderates and Indie opinions of him declines as a result.
Obama has come out ahead in every poll since July 11. That includes FOX, Rasmussen and Gallup. Only denial would lead someone to think this isn't an issue.
When the Conservative editors of the National Review says he should release his returns, you know this isn't "just another unfair Liberal attack". It's a legitimate concern for his campaign.

Until such time that the media, the morons on this forum, and the rest of the fucking country demands the Obama release the exact same amount of tax returns, it is a dead issue.

Romeny is NOT losing any ground to the issue, and he is in fact, gaining more and more dollars from it.

Obama will have blown his wad by the middle of September, while Romney will begin his spending in September.

So, no.

Call it for what it is. A witch hunt. I'm tired of the Dems whining, kicking their heals on the floor and holding their breath until they turn blue in some kind of temper tantrum.

Like all good parents, they need to learn that having a temper tantrum will get them no where.

I'm not sure why anyone would think he should not release his tax returns.

This should be a normal part of the vetting process.
Have you called for Obama to release his? not the current ones, but the ones 10 years prior to his being elected President.

Have you called for Obama to release his? not the current ones, but the ones 10 years prior to his being elected President.

I don't know ANY leftists that have called for what they define as 'Fairness' in thier haste to elect the FIRST "Black [Mullatto]" POTUS in US History. Transformative figure and all of that...

This Republic is inhabited by some truly IGNORANT people DW.

Sure they will especially from the Leftist media already IN the tank for Obama.

Objectivity they forgot about decades ago.

They're a bunch of liars/manipulators.

C'mon, you guys cant demonize the left, the media, the right and the heavens and earth all for Romney. Eventually (done it already) you'll begin to look foolish.

"Everyone doesnt like me" may have worked when you explained to your momma why you have bad grades but it doesnt work in the real world

'NATIONAL REVIEW'? Really? And WHY would I credit them for a fucking thing? Are you MAD? Yes you are. National Review is a MEDIA OUTLET.

And we know all media is against Governor Romney right? LOL.

And your response brings YOU to this conclusion...HOW...?

YOU can't read...but are just gullible.:eusa_hand:

No, your response did. And of course the profanity...always with the profanity. Sort of funny really.

No, your response did. And of course the profanity...always with the profanity. Sort of funny really.

My profanity is an OUT for YOU. Address the issue.

Or does the real world scare the Hell out of you?

I think it does. :eusa_hand:

TRY AGAIN.

I don't know ANY leftists that have called for what they define as 'Fairness' in thier haste to elect the FIRST "Black [Mullatto]" POTUS in US History. Transformative figure and all of that...

I know this, but in truth. We need to just stop responding to these threads. I'm guilty of it too, but quite frankly, you and I both know that the only purpose for the tax form release is to keep the focus off of Jobs and the Economy, and Obama's abysmal failure as President.

Each time that they bring up the tax returns, we should all ask them about the paperwork on creating more jobs that is curiously absent from the Senate and the White House.

From now until November, we should never reply to a liberal post that does not address the 16%, 42 month above 8% unemployment, the anemic and worthless economy that Obama has created, and the fact that he has violated the Constitution with his continuing to ignore and fails to enforce, existing law.

Nothing else should be debated by those of us on the Right.

Spread the word to all the conservatives.

Krone added: “What Harry Reid said is the fact of what he was told. To turn it around, all their childish rants this weekend about calling Reid a ‘liar’ and all that, it just shows you how scared they are that Harry Reid was telling the truth.”

Krone said he knows the identity of who told this to Reid, describing the source as a “Bain investor” and “prominent, successful businessman,” but the Reid camp has declined to name the person.

More: David Krone, Harry Reid's chief of staff, denounces GOP

TRY AGAIN.

No, your profanity makes me laugh; you sound like you've never had a good day in your life. Either you're a fatalist moron or you're just naturally sullen which is fine I suppose; usually sullen persons aren't extroverts. I understand Romney wasn't your choice and he's being forced on you. The loss of control must really suck. Huh....

Ahh, the issue. The governor's tax returns. He'll have to release them sooner or later. The issue isn't going away.

He should have released them in February. He didn't and now it's become an issue. When he does eventually capitulate it will be because he was forced to and will take a hit. The longer he waits, the more devastating the hit will be; just because of the issue. And then there is the actual content of the tax records. Whether or not it's damaging to the Governor or not, the issue will either be "what was the problem" or "Oh my god, you did that (whatever that is)".

At the end of the day, it's a no-win situation for the Governor and a no-lose situation for the President.

I know this, but in truth. We need to just stop responding to these threads. I'm guilty of it too, but quite frankly, you and I both know that the only purpose for the tax form release is to keep the focus off of Jobs and the Economy, and Obama's abysmal failure as President.

Each time that they bring up the tax returns, we should all ask them about the paperwork on creating more jobs that is curiously absent from the Senate and the White House.

From now until November, we should never reply to a liberal post that does not address the 16%, 42 month above 8% unemployment, the anemic and worthless economy that Obama has created, and the fact that he has violated the Constitution with his continuing to ignore and fails to enforce, existing law.

Agreed. i've ASKED for proof, ZERO provided.

REID should be ashamed for parroting AXELROD/OBAMA...

IF this were the truth? HE would have NEVER BEEN ALLOWED TO RUN FOR POTUS if he Were a FELON as charged by the left.

This is a distraction...undue/unjust, and a disservice to the people as the media parrot it.

And yes...as Obama is taking us down. I think the Conservatives KNOW what's transpiring. [I know my firends do]...they see Obama and the left a threat...and will act accordingly.

The genius is that Reid is doing it for the President. The President is above the fray.

Coming from the group that had something like 1,000 posts on chicken sandwiches last week, I don't like the odds that you guys want to talk about "issues"

TRY AGAIN.

No, your profanity makes me laugh; you sound like you've never had a good day in your life. Either you're a fatalist moron or you're just naturally sullen which is fine I suppose; usually sullen persons aren't extroverts. I understand Romney wasn't your choice and he's being forced on you. The loss of control must really suck. Huh....

Ahh, the issue. The governor's tax returns. He'll have to release them sooner or later. The issue isn't going away.

He should have released them in February. He didn't and now it's become an issue. When he does eventually capitulate it will be because he was forced to and will take a hit. The longer he waits, the more devastating the hit will be; just because of the issue. And then there is the actual content of the tax records. Whether or not it's damaging to the Governor or not, the issue will either be "what was the problem" or "Oh my god, you did that (whatever that is)".

At the end of the day, it's a no-win situation for the Governor and a no-lose situation for the President.

NO...what *I* write gives YOU an OUT and an excuse to be as STUPID as *I* perceive YOU to be and as YOU are. :eusa_hand:

Stow it bitch. YOU fool NO ONE but yourself and your soul.

TRY AGAIN.

NO...what *I* write gives YOU an OUT and an excuse to be as STUPID as *I* perceive YOU to be and as YOU are. :eusa_hand:

You're the one using asterisks in your posts so I think you have the market cornered on stupidity in this round. As for the "issue", the tax records will come out eventually and your already lame choice for candidate will take on even more water as he continues to circle the drain.

Feel the burn! :eusa_clap: :eusa_clap: :eusa_clap: :eusa_clap: :eusa_clap: :eusa_clap:

Feel free to cuss more. That always solves...nothing.

You're the one using asterisks in your posts so I think you have the market cornered on stupidity in this round. As for the "issue", the tax records will come out eventually and your already lame choice for candidate will take on even more water as he continues to circle the drain.

Feel the burn! :eusa_clap: :eusa_clap: :eusa_clap: :eusa_clap: :eusa_clap: :eusa_clap:

No Burn. YOU are deflecting. All there is to it. Nice try at deflection. It's ALL you have.

No Burn. YOU are deflecting. All there is to it. Nice try at deflection. It's ALL you have.

The title of the thread indicates it's about tax returns. You're doing nothing but trying to make personal insults. You're being on the same message board is insulting enough for me if you want the truth.

Anyway, Romney will have to eventually capitulate. You've really got to be wondering how he bested all of the bloodthirsty conservatives in the field and is trying to represent you. The party left without you.

The title of the thread indicates it's about tax returns. You're doing nothing but trying to make personal insults. You're being on the same message board is insulting enough for me if you want the truth.

Anyway, Romney will have to eventually capitulate. You've really got to be wondering how he bested all of the bloodthirsty conservatives in the field and is trying to represent you. The party left without you.

And I earlier addressed the subject, AND HOW YOU addressed it.

YOU should learn to READ you jmyophic oaf.:eusa_hand:

Nice dodge at trying to turn it around on ME and Blame ME.

*ULTIMATE FAIL*

Thank you...Come again...

MORON. :eusa_hand:

His skin color has nothing to do with this.

Forum List

Back