Romeny and Repubublicans raise $1,000,000 in 3 hours

Keep thinking that Obamacare is a win if you want, the real world disagrees.

Romney raises over $100,000 in less than an hour after SCOTUS ruling; Update: RNC says now over $1 million « Hot Air

My apology, saw the thread but didn't read it.

So you mean all of those people are protesting their tax by sending a lot of money so Mitt can have more parties with his rich friends? Go go republican whining machine. Oh god this is as good as their collective despair when they heard a black man was becoming their president.

yes, whine and complain some more, your tears bring me joy. Your pain is like a warm comforting summer breeze.

Let us see, if I made 50 K a year, and did not have insurance i would have to pay a 500 dollar tax to the government. 500 dollars for this slap in the face to the entire right, and that is if i am earning 50k with no insurance. If they do it again i will pay a thousand. This is too precious.

So if you pay the 1% tax for your coverage how much do I have to pay for you?

Romney raises over $100,000 in less than an hour after SCOTUS ruling; Update: RNC says now over $1 million « Hot Air

So you mean all of those people are protesting their tax by sending a lot of money so Mitt can have more parties with his rich friends? Go go republican whining machine. Oh god this is as good as their collective despair when they heard a black man was becoming their president.

yes, whine and complain some more, your tears bring me joy. Your pain is like a warm comforting summer breeze.

Let us see, if I made 50 K a year, and did not have insurance i would have to pay a 500 dollar tax to the government. 500 dollars for this slap in the face to the entire right, and that is if i am earning 50k with no insurance. If they do it again i will pay a thousand. This is too precious.

so other people's pain gives you warm fuzzies? damn! shit! fuck!

Oh please, i am already laughing enough at your pain, don't make it worse. I might have to go to the hospital and then they would come and forclose on your house and take all your shit to pay for my hospital visit because you made me laugh so hard i blew my spleen out. Just sob in the corner where I can hear you.

so other people's pain gives you warm fuzzies? damn! shit! fuck!

yes, the pain of right wing idiots is like pure bliss to me. Is it my birthday or something?

Anybody who think the R can't or won't buy this election is wrong. And, just in case, they're working hard on voter suppression.

Do not expect them to act lawfully or honorably. They ARE GObP/pubs/bags after all and they have a history of lying stealing and cheating to line their pockets. They have shown how dishonest and traitorous they are. Make no mistake, they are just getting warmed up and, if they can, they WILL steal from the poor to give to the rich.

no one with a brain can seriously think the creator of obamacare, romney, will repeal it.

I am not whining, I am twisting the knife in the heart of the worst law ever passed.

who gives dam about rich white racist people.

white people do what they do best keep the power to be racist. All you have to look at american history and this prove the greatness of white racism.

I'd neg you but it looks as though everyone has that covered already.

Idiot

tell me what was wrong about the comment.... If you look at the history of america, white people have been the most racist. This is a fact.

You can use other people's actions to justify your own hate, or you can actually be better than them. It's your choice.

Doesn't have a thing to do with this thread though.

no one with a brain can seriously think the creator of obamacare, romney, will repeal it.

No one with a brain could possibly claim that Obamacare's 2000+ FEDERAL page bill with Romneycare's signficant smaller STATE bill.

He's promised to do it. And believe me, he knows that if he doesnt do it, the base will kick his ass.

No one with a brain could possibly claim that Obamacare's 2000+ FEDERAL page bill with Romneycare's signficant smaller STATE bill.

He's promised to do it. And believe me, he knows that if he doesnt do it, the base will kick his ass.

Romney knows that he would be a one term President if he didn't keep his word on signing a bill to repeal Obamacare. I take him at his word.

Oh please, i am already laughing enough at your pain, don't make it worse. I might have to go to the hospital and then they would come and forclose on your house and take all your shit to pay for my hospital visit because you made me laugh so hard i blew my spleen out. Just sob in the corner where I can hear you.

Sorry to about your spleen!

I was hoping your answer would be $0.00. Because if I understand correctly the new tax is only on the people who choose not to purchase insurance.

I'm off to put my house in my wifes name and sell all my shit before the tax man arrives :eek:

Forum List

Back