Romeny and Repubublicans raise $1,000,000 in 3 hours

who gives dam about rich white racist people.

white people do what they do best keep the power to be racist. All you have to look at american history and this prove the greatness of white racism.

I'd neg you but it looks as though everyone has that covered already.

Idiot

white people do what they do best keep the power to be racist. All you have to look at american history and this prove the greatness of white racism.

Idiot

tell me what was wrong about the comment.... If you look at the history of america, white people have been the most racist. This is a fact.

It's so sad to see Conservatives hang all their hopes on one faux Conservative.

Justice Roberts was touted as being Conservative and a strict constructionist as well, then look what happened.

All the politicians who want their money.

Justice Roberts was touted as being Conservative and a strict constructionist as well, then look what happened.

I am not hanging anything on Romney.

Idiot

I hadn't, so I just did ;)

Sad because Paul would be doing very well at this point, Mitt supported Obamacare, started Romneycare and used 550 million in federal funds a year to keep that welfare program.

Idiot

tell me what was wrong about the comment.... If you look at the history of america, white people have been the most racist. This is a fact.
Dont forget democrat and progressive

This was a big loss for Obama... It energized the right (not me) and now it will be harder to get the left out to vote, as history has shown, you get lazy once you get welfare.

Idiot

It is only a fact if you don't actually look at history.

Big deal

With Romney financial supporters thats one phone call

Keep thinking that Obamacare is a win if you want, the real world disagrees.

Romney raises over $100,000 in less than an hour after SCOTUS ruling; Update: RNC says now over $1 million « Hot Air

My apology, saw the thread but didn't read it.

So you mean all of those people are protesting their tax by sending a lot of money so Mitt can have more parties with his rich friends? Go go republican whining machine. Oh god this is as good as their collective despair when they heard a black man was becoming their president.

yes, whine and complain some more, your tears bring me joy. Your pain is like a warm comforting summer breeze.

Let us see, if I made 50 K a year, and did not have insurance i would have to pay a 500 dollar tax to the government. 500 dollars for this slap in the face to the entire right, and that is if i am earning 50k with no insurance. If they do it again i will pay a thousand. This is too precious.

Because everyone knows votes are equal to money and might makes right! Right?

so raising money is now racist? damn! shit! fire!

Forum List

Back