Romeny and his fans

Luddly Neddite

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2011
Video: Romney interrupted by protesters in Ohio - POLITICO.com

Don't worry. He didn't answer any of their questions.

He couldn't even if he wanted to but he doesn't want to ... that IS what both he and LyanRyan have said.

He couldn't because he doesn't know the answers yet.

The debates will be fun. Just watching Mit telling us that he won't tell us because then we wouldn't vote for him .......... Yep, gotta love that.

He couldn't even if he wanted to but he doesn't want to ... that IS what both he and LyanRyan have said.

The debates will be fun. Just watching Mit telling us that he won't tell us because then we wouldn't vote for him .......... Yep, gotta love that.
That guy is toast...TOAST I sed.

:lol:
lol

Well, this is going to be interesting. I know what I would do in the President's shoes. Given what has already been said by the Governor during most of this campaign, I really don't know what he can say without further alienating the middle. or his wingnut base.

yea because a phony like you answers questions.....are you back to being a Far Lefty or will you be an "Independent" this week?....

LyanRyan?
you should change your name to Dudley the Fucking Phony.....

New Topics

Forum List

Back