Rombo? Is Rick Santorum the Biggest Troll on Earth?

Late2TheParty

Classical Liberal
Mar 15, 2011
OMG, first it was the initials of his "Conservatives Unite Moneybomb":
Rick Santorum, unaware of ironic acronyms, calls for a "Conservatives Unite Moneybomb (CUM)" (latest news) | The Wall

and now this ad "Rombo" where some Romney look-a-like is trying to cover Santorum in something I would say looks like santorum (lowercase s), I mean it's look like diluted poop:

RickSantorum's Channel - YouTube

I can't help but think if Santorum isn't just pretending to be some Hardcore Christian all these years and pushing out this stuff laughing his ass off at us like some Andy Kaufman.:cuckoo::lol:

Either that, or his head PR guy is really some infiltrated troll working for himself or for some other candidate laughing his ass off.

Last edited:
Which is funny that Mitt was the "leading conservative" back in 2008 primaries.

Rush Limbaugh 2011: Mitt Romney Not A Conservative; Rush 2008: Mitt Embodies Conservative Stool | Mediaite

Now it seems to be "anybody but Romney" (and Paul, but there nothing changed).
CON$ervative stool! :lol:

images

"I am his mentor, Hypocricies. I put him through school, where he learned to stand up for a principle and sit down on his own stool."
- Firesign Theater

Which is funny that Mitt was the "leading conservative" back in 2008 primaries.

Rush Limbaugh 2011: Mitt Romney Not A Conservative; Rush 2008: Mitt Embodies Conservative Stool | Mediaite

Now it seems to be "anybody but Romney" (and Paul, but there nothing changed).
CON$ervative stool! :lol:

images

"I am his mentor, Hypocricies. I put him through school, where he learned to stand up for a principle and sit down on his own stool."
- Firesign Theater

Wouldn't the stool be Santorum?

from what I have heard there are things about santorum that is being held back and if he gets the nod the floodgates will open.

Forum List

Back