Romans 13, in full content.

in fact---Paul is paraphrasing Jesus who paraphrased Hillel

Actually Jesus' entire ministry was built around Moses and the Torah. It's understandably how the ignorant wouldn't know that.

Actually Jesus was CLEARLY a "hillel man"-----ie OF THE SCHOOL OF HILLEL. He quoted him incessantly------Hillel
was a TALMUDIST

Hillel was a Moses man. Real Jews would have known that.. Try again, Rosie, tell us all that NT stuff Constantine 'rewrote', and how he somehow managed to not rewrite the OT while he was at all that writing.

for the record----fellows in cyberspace------Pic is playing his usual shit-------AT NO POINT did I say that Constantine REWROTE
anything-------I CORRECTLY STATED THAT HE SPONSORED and therefore influenced the compilation of the NT----he was THE
KING

I should add that CONSTANTINE hated Pharisees and jews
in general. Try to remember that when you read that bullshit
about JOOOOS CHEERING THE CRUCIFIXIONS like romans
and the vestial virgins in the COLISEUM cheering whilst lions
ate men, women and children

Actually that was never 'bullshit' and Jews loved pogroms against Christians, and spent a lot of energy fomenting them under their heroes the Muslims as well as the Persians before them.[/QUOTE

oh------your catechism whore SAINT MAGDA told you that one

lol poor Rosie, thinks, like all Hasedi, that they can hide their history of murder and persecutions. She's going to have to go to Israel and burn down the university libraries there, kill all the history professors, and purge all the writings of the Chasids, for starters.

Meanwhile, why is it so hard to find all this stuff Constantine changed? What's the problem?

interesting stuff------jooos never purge their WRITINGS-----ever hear of a GENEZA? They are STILL IN USE---and NEW ONES BEING ESTABLISHED-------muslims and Christians burn books --------by the MILLIONS. Did your
catechism whore INSIST that you fart out "you said
Constantine changed stuff"? As far as I know---Constantine was illiterate like most Christians of his time

We can note Rosie has no idea about anything from Roman times, or any others for that matter. I guess now we can finally shut her up re Constantine, but I doubt it, she has no other memes to repeat over and over and over. So, let's keep waiting on her big giant stacks of evidence on all that Constantine stuff.

I should add that CONSTANTINE hated Pharisees and jews
in general. Try to remember that when you read that bullshit
about JOOOOS CHEERING THE CRUCIFIXIONS like romans
and the vestial virgins in the COLISEUM cheering whilst lions
ate men, women and children

Actually that was never 'bullshit' and Jews loved pogroms against Christians, and spent a lot of energy fomenting them under their heroes the Muslims as well as the Persians before them.[/QUOTE

oh------your catechism whore SAINT MAGDA told you that one

lol poor Rosie, thinks, like all Hasedi, that they can hide their history of murder and persecutions. She's going to have to go to Israel and burn down the university libraries there, kill all the history professors, and purge all the writings of the Chasids, for starters.

Meanwhile, why is it so hard to find all this stuff Constantine changed? What's the problem?

interesting stuff------jooos never purge their WRITINGS-----ever hear of a GENEZA? They are STILL IN USE---and NEW ONES BEING ESTABLISHED-------muslims and Christians burn books --------by the MILLIONS. Did your
catechism whore INSIST that you fart out "you said
Constantine changed stuff"? As far as I know---Constantine was illiterate like most Christians of his time

We can note Rosie has no idea about anything from Roman times, or any others for that matter. I guess now we can finally shut her up re Constantine, but I doubt it, she has no other memes to repeat over and over and over. So, let's keep waiting on her big giant stacks of evidence on all that Constantine stuff.

all what "Constantine stuff"? for the record-----NOT KNOWING is Pic's DESPERATE attempt to ACCUSE ME of
claiming that CONSTANTINE WROTE THE NT------in fact
I never suggested that the idiot pile of shit wrote anything at
all. Pic insists that he has copies of the NT -----written during the life-time of Jesus---hand written----signed and notarized

in fact---Paul is paraphrasing Jesus who paraphrased Hillel

Actually Jesus' entire ministry was built around Moses and the Torah. It's understandably how the ignorant wouldn't know that.

Actually Jesus was CLEARLY a "hillel man"-----ie OF THE SCHOOL OF HILLEL. He quoted him incessantly------Hillel
was a TALMUDIST

Hillel was a Moses man. Real Jews would have known that.. Try again, Rosie, tell us all that NT stuff Constantine 'rewrote', and how he somehow managed to not rewrite the OT while he was at all that writing.

for those interested----HILLEL was the MODEL PHARISEE-----the model that Jesus
quoted incessantly (if you assume that those things attributed to Jesus in the NT---
are "REAL" ) The OT already existed at the time Constantine commissioned
the NT. He could not have touched it even if he wanted to. For those interested---
Hillel was a Talmudist----who lived in Jerusalem and DIED at about the time Jesus
is said to have been born. He was and remains very POPULAR amongst jews and his fellow Pharisees

Forum List

Back