Roman Catholicism is an unscriptural cult

I see that you're an elitist. No wonder you support Obama.

Elitist? Depends on your view. I grew up in Montana, didn't know what store bought food was until I was in my teens, had my clothes made for me by my grandmother and aunt, as well as didn't have a video game, so I spent most of my time outside. Afterwards, joined the military and stayed there for 20 years.

How is that elitist?

Elitist? Depends on your view. I grew up in Montana, didn't know what store bought food was until I was in my teens, had my clothes made for me by my grandmother and aunt, as well as didn't have a video game, so I spent most of my time outside. Afterwards, joined the military and stayed there for 20 years.

How is that elitist?
Your "redneck" comment got you there. :eusa_whistle:

So, if you use redneck comments you're "elitist"?

Must be tough.....most of your ticket for this election has said that at one time or another. Are they "elitists" also?

It's part of a pattern of dissing The South, and in that context, yes. Perhaps you can provide proof that "most" of my ticket has done this.

Listeneed to Palin lately? McInsane is also just as bad, remember bomb bomb bomb Iran?

I guess they're elitists too. Especially in the way that they have used their context.

CB, although you're stupid, at least you understand Catholicism is a cult.

Bump, Catholicism is still a cult, all counter claims have been refuted, case closed unless someone can muster up some proof.

Forum List

Back