Rollingstone Magazine and limpwristed readers!!

wgu.gif

Rolling Stone’s Jihadist Rock Star

July 19, 2013 By Arnold Ahlert

ALeqM5gsldNJXyGqlSpCHNp_nq4Cr-tSvA-379x350.jpg

In a shameless display of the Left’s romance with the murderous enemies of America, Rolling Stone magazine has put a picture of Boston Marathon bombing suspect Dzhokhar Tsarnaev on the cover of its August issue, being released to newsstands today. An outcry of national proportions has ensued, best expressed by bombing survivor James “Bim” Costello, 30, of Malden, MA, who needed several pigskin grafts, and has three friends who lost legs in the atrocity. ”I think whoever wrote the article should have their legs blown off by someone, struggle through treatment and then see who they would choose to put on the cover,” he said.

The victims are the real face of this atrocity. That Rolling Stone chooses to ignore such an obvious reality in favor of giving an Islamic jihadist the so-called “rock star treatment” is a utter disgrace.

Rolling Stone?s Jihadist Rock Star | FrontPage Magazine

I don't get what the problem is.

RS has had many terrible people grace their cover over the years.

America is a land full of pussies nowadays. Nobody pissed and moaned over Charles Manson on the cover when his trial was about to start.

RS used a file photo that we've all seen because it was one of the first ones that came out over 2 friggin' months ago.

This is yet another victory for the pc police in America. The same people who are so scared and offended by this cover are the same morons who don't want to bring the Gitmo detainees to America because it would, sniff sniff, make our communities targets.

This country no longer has any balls.

The typical R.S. readership consists of balding pony tail remnants of the 60's generation and wannabe pot dealers. The younger readers probably don't have enough brain cells to figure out what the hell the "jihad" is. Rolling Stone is irrelevant and they know it, that's why they resort to cheap tricks.

You know the Taliban had almost eradicated the Opium Poppy fields until the US showed up, now it's 90% of the worlds Opium Production. Or as KFC Ollie would say; "It's only 80% you asswipe!".

America is a land full of pussies nowadays. Nobody pissed and moaned over Charles Manson on the cover when his trial was about to start.

RS used a file photo that we've all seen because it was one of the first ones that came out over 2 friggin' months ago.

This is yet another victory for the pc police in America. The same people who are so scared and offended by this cover are the same morons who don't want to bring the Gitmo detainees to America because it would, sniff sniff, make our communities targets.

Wasn't he on the front cover? How is it a victory for the pc police? The cover was printed and sent out, people are allowed to comment and express their opinion, you express your opinion. Not seeing your problem.

:clap2:

It's a freaking picture. It makes no comment about Tsarnaev; it's a picture. Actually it does make a comment in text on the cover, referring to a "monster". But that isn't enough.

The RS editor had it right when he tweeted "I should have drawn a dick on his face or something". That's exactly what this fake-outrage is about: insufficient demonization. Had they drawn a Hitler mustache, or dark circles under the eyes à la Fox News, the fake outrage would not exist. RS failed to follow the unspoken rule of Demonizing Those We Declare Demons At All Times, so even though it made no positive comment about Tsarnaev, they incur wrath for failing to follow the Two Minutes Hate lockstep.

I don't know that this country is cojone-free; more like swimming in hypocrisy.

Explaining the Rolling Stone Cover

Last edited:
The Kill Team | Rolling Stone Politics

This is a gem..........:D:funnyface::funnyface:

Video of Taiban bad guys getting sent to the virgin castle in the sky and Rolling Stone wants us to feel sorry for them.

Another example of the fcukkedupedness of the left...........

Actually, finding "limpwristedness" in a fake-outrage story about a magazine cover that has nothing to do with gay people tells us more than we need to know about fuckedupedness. :cuckoo:

How is he a rock star to Rolling Stone? The cover plainly says he "became a monster". Haven't read RS in years, but as I recall they do some pretty good investigative reporting. I may pick up the issue, unless free speech enemies have made it unavailable. :321:

Forum List

Back