Rolling Thunder "muzzles" media star

Why can't these public figures (palin or anybody) just show up and participate? Why the need to contact organizers or media? Just throw on a pair of jeans and tshirt and sunglasses, sit your ass on a bike and ride.

It's only a media circus b/c the media made it that way.

She never planned to speak and just wanted to ride, but the media has to have the hate palin fest, b/c if they checked bog 0 record, they would have to demand his arrest.

All the way at the bottom of that parade of fuck palin quotes;

But not everyone was opposed.

“I’m delighted… I think its just great. Her son serves,” Virginia resident Gretchen Fisher said referring to Palin’s son Track, who is in the Army.

Seems the truth takes some more reading
:lol: That some people didn't care doesn't change the fact that many did. I understand why you'd want to deflect from her attention whoring, though.

Obama made it to Joplin in time for the funerals. Gonna slam him for grandstanding on dead people?
He was expected to go as the leader of the country. You might have noticed that most presidents attend ceremonies honoring those that died in disasters.

I didn't realize Palin was a leader of some sort. I thought she was merely an attention whore trying to make money.

Why can't these public figures (palin or anybody) just show up and participate? Why the need to contact organizers or media? Just throw on a pair of jeans and tshirt and sunglasses, sit your ass on a bike and ride.

In the end, they let her do that but you're right, everyone knows when you're trying to be opportunistic. I think McCain spoke at a motorcycle event and it didn't go well. It just isn't in him anymore to relate to everyone. He's been a part of establishment GOP for too long.

Palin knows how to get attention for sure. Not everyone will allow her to use them like that tho. Kind of a sad omen for a future run, imo. She thinks all of America feels the same way as the teaparty/gop does.

Oh, she's definitely an attention whore. Sounds like she lost some respect.

Mixed feelings about Sarah Palin at Rolling Thunder - The Fix - The Washington Post

:lol:

She's going to be all over the place this summer, probably inserting herself where she's not wanted. I full expect her to take credit for the moonwalk, victory in WW2, and the capture of bin laden.

“I’m delighted… I think its just great. Her son serves,” Virginia resident Gretchen Fisher said referring to Palin’s son Track, who is in the Army.

:lol: That some people didn't care doesn't change the fact that many did. I understand why you'd want to deflect from her attention whoring, though.

So she shouldn't be able to do what a normal civilian person can do whenever they want? She has to stay hidden? It's not her fault the press follows her around...is she supposed to become a recluse when she's not out making speeches? She can't lead a "normal" life at times and just want to honor the soldiers, and her son, but doing this?

Blame the media! They're the ones that can't leave someone alone. MANY of the bikers didn't care that she was there, there was one that said she could ride with him! She didn't plan on making any speeches or make any of this political..it was the Media that did that!

God Bless her for just wanting to do something good...

because they don't want the event to turn into an annual politician ho-down. they want to keep the focus on what they're there for...

it's really not that tough to understand.

How do you know she contacted anybody?? Do you think the media sits around waiting for someone to call them when somethings going on? No...they are continually looking for events or anything that is happening that they can report on, and i'm sure it wasn't a SECRET that she was going to this event. They FOLLOW HER - she doesn't need to call, they just show up. The leftist media can't help but follow her, and make up alot of crap at the same time. They don't know how to leave people alone....they're the ones that make it political when it's not just to give all you lefties riled up. The do a good job don't they? Lol!

because they don't want the event to turn into an annual politician ho-down. they want to keep the focus on what they're there for...

it's really not that tough to understand.

Agree.

How do you know she contacted anybody?? Do you think the media sits around waiting for someone to call them when somethings going on? No...they are continually looking for events or anything that is happening that they can report on, and i'm sure it wasn't a SECRET that she was going to this event. They FOLLOW HER - she doesn't need to call, they just show up. The leftist media can't help but follow her, and make up alot of crap at the same time. They don't know how to leave people alone....they're the ones that make it political when it's not just to give all you lefties riled up. The do a good job don't they? Lol!

actuallyl it was covered in the press because SHE sent out press releases.

rave on.

She never planned to speak and just wanted to ride, but the media has to have the hate palin fest, b/c if they checked bog 0 record, they would have to demand his arrest.

Yanno...........there are several famous people who have participated in Rolling Thunder in the past.

Guess what? They didn't announce they were going, they just showed up.

Palin is a whore for the right wing media.

Well Palin did a great of attracting the press, she fared less with attracting a crowd.

"But what's a few extra reporters in exchange for the chance to see the inevitable (though not unwelcome) sight of Sarah Palin riding on a Harley? Apparently, too much. Palin arrived at Sunday’s rally on a motorcycle driven by her daughter Willow, Politico reports, and only drew about 200 people around her, compared to the thousands in attendance"Even Vision of Sarah Palin on a Harley Fails to Placate Bikers - Politics - The Atlantic Wire

Yanno...........there are several famous people who have participated in Rolling Thunder in the past.

Guess what? They didn't announce they were going, they just showed up.

Palin is a whore for the right wing media.

She must do this on purpose. Ailes & Rove (Rightie king- makers) don't like it.

The New Hampshire Republican Party found out Sarah Palin would be coming to town by hearing about it in the news.

Where would she be stopping? They didn’t know. Palin’s staff wouldn’t even return their calls, leaving them to ask reporters for more answers.

Read more: Sarah Palin?s political mystery tour - Andy Barr - POLITICO.com

Last edited:
Oh, she's definitely an attention whore. Sounds like she lost some respect.

Mixed feelings about Sarah Palin at Rolling Thunder - The Fix - The Washington Post

:lol:

She's going to be all over the place this summer, probably inserting herself where she's not wanted. I full expect her to take credit for the moonwalk, victory in WW2, and the capture of bin laden.

today two thumbs learned people have different opinions.
Tomorrow we shall teach him about the number 3.

BUHAHA :p He's better than more than a few other extreme righties I can think of though :eusa_whistle:

what in my post indicated my political affiliation?

She's been making Repubs pull their hair out for a while now :lol:

“She’s not your typical politician, and from what I can tell, it doesn’t really matter,” said Republican strategist John Feehery. “She’s going to have a following; she’s going to create news, and she does it in ways that don’t have structure to them or seem to have any kind of strategy.”

Read more: Sarah Palin?s political mystery tour - Andy Barr - POLITICO.com

Forum List

Back