Rolling Thunder "muzzles" media star

Theres no need for republicans to pursue a vote that they allready have. She is there to honor the troops just like everyone else.

http://www.militarytimes.com/static/projects/pages/081003_ep_2pp.pdf

USATODAY.com - Troops in survey back Bush 4-to-1 over Kerry

Palin's son served in Iraq. She has long been a strong supporter of the military. Only a moron would think that she was being muzzled by Rolling Thunder.

You're creeping me out w/ your daily PM's to my inbox boedummy. Do you stalk anyone else here besides me? Your petty, vindictiveness is childish. PUT YOUR BIG- GIRL PANTS ON & MOVE ON!!!

Rep is not a PM - and only total losers such as you whinge about the rep they get.

Moron.

Palin's son served in Iraq. She has long been a strong supporter of the military. Only a moron would think that she was being muzzled by Rolling Thunder.

You're creeping me out w/ your daily PM's to my inbox boedummy. Do you stalk anyone else here besides me? Your petty, vindictiveness is childish. PUT YOUR BIG- GIRL PANTS ON & MOVE ON!!!

Rep is not a PM - and only total losers such as you whinge about the rep they get.

Moron.

Stalking is stalking boedummy. I called you a dope once and you can't move on.Your single-minded, vindictiveness (butt- hurtedness) is childish at best. Revel in your immaturity. :clap2: :lol:

LOLZ!

You wish, you sad little hack. You are desperate to get high posts counts in the threads you start, and yet accuse people of stalking you when they call you on your idiocy.

Desperate dweebish dot com.

Go play in traffic, moron.

LOLZ!

You wish, you sad little hack. You are desperate to get high posts counts in the threads you start, and yet accuse people of stalking you when they call you on your idiocy.

Making ASSumptions again are we boedummy? :lol: BTW- you practically live on this board.
internetseriousbusinessv.jpg

GET A LIFE MORONESS!!!

Incidentally, are you done derailing my thread w/ your personal problems?

Last edited:
The interesting thing to watch is gonna be next week. I wonder that since they didn't let her speak, if she's gonna go to Facebook and Twitter (as well as all her speeches) and bitch about not being allowed to give a speech.

I bet she does, and that will tank any and all hopes of running for President.

Morons really should read the entire link.

If you had bothered to read you would have learned she had no intention of speaking or doing anything but riding with them.

LOLZ!

Making ASSumptions again are we boedummy? :lol: BTW- you practically live on this board.

GET A LIFE MORONESS!!!

Are you upset that she negged you for lying or that you got caught lying?

Thank goodness they got their priorities straight:

Rolling Thunder to Keep Focus on Troops Despite Palin's Appearance - FoxNews.com
Former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin may be stealing the Rolling Thunder from the motorcycling group's annual Memorial Day ride with her plans to tag along on Sunday, but the group says it will keep the focus on their mission to support U.S. troops and veterans.
Palin will ride with the Rolling Thunder and its hundreds of thousands of bikers to the Vietnam Veterans Memorial but she will not make any remarks nor be mentioned in any speeches by members of the group, Rolling Thunder spokeswoman Nancy Regg told Fox News.

I attended that procession @ 3 yrs ago because I'm a vet. I think they made the right decision.

It's about the Mission, not the Players, which is as it should be.

I rode in Rolling Thunder a couple of times. Quite frankly - never again. It's early summer. Most of these "posers" have a whole 2 weeks experience riding. It's quite dangerous - riding in a group and not knowing what the guy 3 feet from you is going to do if a squirrel decides to run across the street

I will stick to riding alone or riding with the PGR

And as far as Palin goes - her son's service is commendable. She's a proud Mom.

I rode in Rolling Thunder a couple of times. Quite frankly - never again. It's early summer. Most of these "posers" have a whole 2 weeks experience riding. It's quite dangerous - riding in a group and not knowing what the guy 3 feet from you is going to do if a squirrel decides to run across the street

Yeah.........and when you go to Sturgis, it's 10 times worse. I saw around 3 or 4 wrecks in the 5 days that I was up there (actually saw them go down). Bunch of weekend wannabes who made enough to afford a Harley, well..........I guess Sturgis is where some of those idiots go to learn to ride a scooter.

Me personally? I only ride with people who I know and trust, and who know how to ride as well as I do (matter of fact, taught an Elementary schoolteacher how to ride, and she went with me to Sturgis each year).

As far as the Wasilla Chihuahua turned Momma Gerbil? Yeah, her son's service is commendable and yeah.........I'm pretty sure she's proud of him.

She on the other hand isn't

LOLZ!

GET A LIFE MORONESS!!!

I didn't lie. The Diva was asked to stand- down if she intended to be present.

As to boedummy, every time I log- on there's a msg reading "You have a msg. from boedummy'. Apparently she's still butt hurt and reinforces my contention that she won't let- go/move- on. It's more a commentary on her than anything else. So she's been here X- number of years & has a surplus of Rep, BFD ZZZzzz

Moron.
Are you a Brit or otherwise Brit-ish? Irish, Aussie, etc.

I've never seen Americans use the term whinge and I am all a flutter.

:lol:

But don't call her an attention, or media, whore,

because she's a conservative female and the rightwing PC thought police will come out and call you

MISOGYNIST!!!!!!!!
Oh, she's definitely an attention whore. Sounds like she lost some respect.

Palin’s arrival at the event around 11:30 a.m. caused a huge commotion that event organizers struggled to contain. Photographers swarmed her; young men in suits hung around the press pack asking Palin to sign copies of her books. Rolling Thunder security yelled at press and fans not to touch the expensive bikes.
“I’m very not appreciative of the way she came in here,” Ted Shpak, Rolling Thunder’s national legislative director, said of Palin’s arrival. The former governor came in the front of the Pentagon’s north parking lot, where event staff and press were assembled. “If she wanted to come on the ride, she should have come in the back.”
The ride goes from the Pentagon, past the Vietnam Memorial, to the National Mall. From there, Palin plans to head to the National Archives to see the Constitution. It’s the beginning of a week-long tour of historic sites in the Northeast.
Mixed feelings about Sarah Palin at Rolling Thunder - The Fix - The Washington Post

She's going to be all over the place this summer, probably inserting herself where she's not wanted. I full expect her to take credit for the moonwalk, victory in WW2, and the capture of bin laden.

All the way at the bottom of that parade of fuck palin quotes;

But not everyone was opposed.

“I’m delighted… I think its just great. Her son serves,” Virginia resident Gretchen Fisher said referring to Palin’s son Track, who is in the Army.

Seems the truth takes some more reading
:lol: That some people didn't care doesn't change the fact that many did. I understand why you'd want to deflect from her attention whoring, though.

Was it? What did he do?

Was it? What did he do?

What did he do?
He volunteered and served honorably.
That's enough for me.
Brave kid.
1-1 Bravo Company, 52nd Infantry, 1st Brigade Combat Team, 25th Infantry Division, based at Fort Wainwright, Alaska -
Iraq vet.

Oh, she's definitely an attention whore. Sounds like she lost some respect.

Mixed feelings about Sarah Palin at Rolling Thunder - The Fix - The Washington Post

She's going to be all over the place this summer, probably inserting herself where she's not wanted. I full expect her to take credit for the moonwalk, victory in WW2, and the capture of bin laden.

“I’m delighted… I think its just great. Her son serves,” Virginia resident Gretchen Fisher said referring to Palin’s son Track, who is in the Army.

:lol: That some people didn't care doesn't change the fact that many did. I understand why you'd want to deflect from her attention whoring, though.

Obama made it to Joplin in time for the funerals. Gonna slam him for grandstanding on dead people?

GET A LIFE MORONESS!!!

I didn't lie. The Diva was asked to stand- down if she intended to be present.

As to boedummy, every time I log- on there's a msg reading "You have a msg. from boedummy'. Apparently she's still butt hurt and reinforces my contention that she won't let- go/move- on. It's more a commentary on her than anything else. So she's been here X- number of years & has a surplus of Rep, BFD ZZZzzz

yeah, ya did.

in your own link it was clear she made no plans to speak.

It's a 3 page thread. Didn't you read everything?

Today, 10:12 AM

Two Thumbs
Mysterious Barkeeper
Member #25186

Thanked 2,470 Times in 1,725 Posts

Thread fail

When you lie, you shouldn't post links;

Regg expressed frustration about how all the will-she-or-won't-she media coverage of Palin has threatened to overshadow Sunday's event, which she emphasized is about the Rolling Thunder servicemen and women. Palin will be riding as an equal who will not get any extra attention, Regg said.

Last edited:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VjCqTs741Ss&feature=related]YouTube - ‪Rolling Thunder spokesman: Sarah Palin was "not invited," her bus tour a "big distraction"‬‏[/ame]

Why can't these public figures (palin or anybody) just show up and participate? Why the need to contact organizers or media? Just throw on a pair of jeans and tshirt and sunglasses, sit your ass on a bike and ride.

Obama made it to Joplin in time for the funerals. Gonna slam him for grandstanding on dead people?

I thought he was awful because he didn't go. Now he's awful cuz he did go? Or is he awful cuz he's black and the right wing sees monsters where there aren't any?

I thought he was awful because he didn't go. Now he's awful cuz he did go? Or is he awful cuz he's black and the right wing sees monsters where there aren't any?

Thanks, I didn't expect any consistence.

And I love the lame deflection of his race.

So we agree, he's grandstanding on death and misery. Like the warmers have been doing over the tornadoes.

Guess the left really is running out of moral human beings.

Forum List

Back