Rolling Stone outs the Koch Brothers

Rolling Stone sends copies of its magazine to my son, even though he never asked for it, and doesn't pay for it.

That's a sign of desperation.

The world doesn't need yet another liberal publication.

I throw the magazines in the trash, where they belong.

Rolling Stone sends copies of its magazine to my son, even though he never asked for it, and doesn't pay for it.

Why? Because the writers make a convincing argument against everything you believe?

Why? Because the writers make a convincing argument against everything you believe?
I've never heard or seen a liberal making a convincing argument.

What they do instead is call you names, like racist, homophobe, anti-woman.

The whole "War on Women" is totally ridiculous. Religious people were making an argument that they shouldn't have to pay for birth control, well that means there is a "War on Women."

And then they have a candidate who is married to a serial rapist.

It's all bullshit.

The whole "War on Women" is totally ridiculous. Religious people were making an argument that they shouldn't have to pay for birth control, well that means there is a "War on Women."

It's all bullshit.

Because you don't want to listen.

Because your words and actions dictate that response.

The whole "War on Women" is totally ridiculous.

Do Women make the same salaries as Men? At my company they do.

Religious people were making an argument that they shouldn't have to pay for birth control, well that means there is a "War on Women."

But the same 'religious people' think it's OK to pay for a 80 year-old man to get an erection. Again, 'War on Women.'

Fact: 72% of married men in the US have cheated on their wives, while 70% of married Women in the US have cheated on their Husband. Seems we have LOTS of 'serial rapists.'

It's all bullshit.

Not when you look at the facts.

Fact: 72% of married men in the US have cheated on their wives, while 70% of married Women in the US have cheated on their Husband. Seems we have LOTS of 'serial rapists.'

Link...

dont read much do ya

Here's a shitload of links for ya!

72% of married men in the US have cheated on their wives, while 70% of married Women in the US have cheated on their Husband. - Google Search

Do you even read the crap you post?

Forum List

Back