Rollercoaster Hits And Decapitates Deer, Splattering Riders With Blood

Sgt_Gath

Diamond Member
Jul 25, 2014
Rollercoaster Hits Deer, Riders Splattered With Blood [VIDEO]

Rollercoaster Hits Deer, Riders Splattered With Blood

screenshot-2014-10-01-at-15-53-05-rollercoaster-hits-deer-riders-splattered-with-blood-video.webp

The bizarre accident happened in Lighwater Valley theme park in Ripon, UK, The Mirror reports. The ride - The Ultimate, one of the longest rollercoasters in Europe - hit the deer at over 50mph after the poor creature wandered onto the track. Check out the news footage of the incident.

As a horror fan, I was immediately reminded of Final Destination 3, where a freak rollercoaster accident causes a spiralling series of terrible events. Fortunately, no passengers were injured and a Lightwater Valley spokeswoman confirmed that the poor deer was 'killed instantly' and didn't have to suffer.

Yeesh. Talk about getting more than you bargained for!
icon_lol.gif

I'm not sure if that photo's real. It seems a bit questionable.

The story is legit.

I am very familiar with the area and have been to the park. The whole place is surrounded by a high fence, despite which the occasional deer does make it over the top. It takes a pretty good size, very healthy deer to clear it.

Usually the deer (in rut) are more of a danger to the people than the roller coaster is to the deer.

But not always.

screenshot-2014-10-01-at-15-53-05-rollercoaster-hits-deer-riders-splattered-with-blood-video.webp

The bizarre accident happened in Lighwater Valley theme park in Ripon, UK, The Mirror reports. The ride - The Ultimate, one of the longest rollercoasters in Europe - hit the deer at over 50mph after the poor creature wandered onto the track. Check out the news footage of the incident.

As a horror fan, I was immediately reminded of Final Destination 3, where a freak rollercoaster accident causes a spiralling series of terrible events. Fortunately, no passengers were injured and a Lightwater Valley spokeswoman confirmed that the poor deer was 'killed instantly' and didn't have to suffer.

icon_lol.gif

:omg:

icon_lol.gif

Anyone up for venison?
lmfao.gif

icon_lol.gif

Anyone up for venison?
lmfao.gif

It looks like some of those people already had some! :ack-1:

icon_lol.gif

Anyone up for venison?
lmfao.gif

I'd rather Tennyson.

eww, messy
we were on vacation up in Montana driving on a highway doing 70 mph. when this little car hit a deer that ran in front of it. Threw that poor thing as high as the light pole and we were right behind the car...it splattered that deer all down the side of our truck. thank goodness it didn't come through our windshield.
Destroyed that car and the deer. had to go wash our truck

Forum List

Back