ROLL TIDE!

The best thing about this seasons bowl games?

78 teams played in a bowl game. Only 1 failed to score a single point.
I am glad bama got bumped out of the basketball tournament early. Can’t be good at everything.

If bama ever won a basketball championship I’d be very impressed.

The best thing about this seasons bowl games?

78 teams played in a bowl game. Only 1 failed to score a single point.
I am glad bama got bumped out of the basketball tournament early. Can’t be good at everything.

If bama ever won a basketball championship I’d be very impressed.

Bama has had some decent basketball teams, but not many. Winning a basketball championship would amaze me.

But football pays for it.

I use Tide pods to do my laundry. Does that make me an Alabama fan? Roll tide.....and get my laundry clean!

Bama gets another close win.
I’m rooting for Villanova
Zags all the way!

BTW, your pathetic Pistons are going down tonight.
Probably. Blake griffin wasn’t a good buy. You’d think him and Drummond would be tough to play against. I hate it!

Portland with Damien Lillard have won 12 straight, your Pistons were the latest victim. I’m loving it.
Portland always comes close but then comes up short. Didn’t Rasheed Wallace play for them? But he had to come to Detroit to win

Bama gets another close win.
Zags all the way!

Probably. Blake griffin wasn’t a good buy. You’d think him and Drummond would be tough to play against. I hate it!

Portland with Damien Lillard have won 12 straight, your Pistons were the latest victim. I’m loving it.
Portland always comes close but then comes up short. Didn’t Rasheed Wallace play for them? But he had to come to Detroit to win

He won a championship series and lost one with the Pistons, and was the reason for the collapse of the Blazers championship run in 2001 with the Trail Blazers. Never liked the guy, he was a hot head.

Zags all the way!

He won a championship series and lost one with the Pistons, and was the reason for the collapse of the Blazers championship run in 2001 with the Trail Blazers. Never liked the guy, he was a hot head.
Without him we wouldn’t have won. We needed that piece of the puzzle.

He’s better than Carmelo but Carmelo is another guy who would probably be great for the right team but he’s not the complete package.

Damn we came close in 2005.

Don’t forget the years you are talking are the years referee donaghy was rigging finals. The blazers might have won that year if things were legit. The other day Shaq was bragging about winning one year and Chris Weber took a shot at him that the year he was referring to was in fact one of the years donaghy rigged the results.

I wonder if sheed had a hand in it. What happened that he cost Portland the championship? I have a strong feeling Chauncey billuos threw the 2005 finals

Forum List

Back