ROLL TIDE ROLL!!!

So Bama lost one! They are still the gold standard in college football.

That being said, Saban is in his late 60s. I wonder how many more years he is going to hang in there. Will he still be coaching when he is 90?

As focused as he is on coaching, and as much as he loves it, I don't see him retiring soon. Unless his wife pushes him.
Saban look pretty young to me to be 67. Perhaps having a purpose keeps him young.

That being said, Saban is in his late 60s. I wonder how many more years he is going to hang in there. Will he still be coaching when he is 90?

As focused as he is on coaching, and as much as he loves it, I don't see him retiring soon. Unless his wife pushes him.
Saban look pretty young to me to be 67. Perhaps having a purpose keeps him young.
That and someone who pamper his face.... Maybe not.. But I do know for a fact Alabama has a hair stylist on the payroll who rolls up all these foolish looking dreadlocks. Good grief

-Geaux

That and someone who pamper his face.... Maybe not.. But I do know for a fact Alabama has a hair stylist on the payroll who rolls up all these foolish looking dreadlocks. Good grief

-Geaux

The Alabama football staff includes a hairstylist to roll up dreadlocks? Do you have a link for that?

-Geaux

The Alabama football staff includes a hairstylist to roll up dreadlocks? Do you have a link for that?
Sure do

-Geaux
---------

Alabama footballā€™s new barbershop ā€œBama Cutsā€ opens Monday, according to the teamā€™s Instagram account, the latest addition to the Mal M. Moore Athletic Facility.

ā€œLook good, feel good. Feel good, play good,ā€ the teamā€™s post read. ā€œ#BamaCuts #OpeningMonday #RollTideā€

The news of Alabama getting a new barbershop surfaced about a month ago, but players quickly deleted their posts.

This is certainly a nice feature the players will be able to enjoy during their careers, but itā€™s too bad that Jalen Hurts couldnā€™t have waited to let ā€œBama Cutsā€ chop off all those dreadlocks.

Hereā€™s the teamā€™s multi-picture Instagram post:

PHOTOS: Alabama opening ā€˜Bama Cutsā€™ barbershop Monday

-Geaux

Sure do

-Geaux
---------

Alabama footballā€™s new barbershop ā€œBama Cutsā€ opens Monday, according to the teamā€™s Instagram account, the latest addition to the Mal M. Moore Athletic Facility.

ā€œLook good, feel good. Feel good, play good,ā€ the teamā€™s post read. ā€œ#BamaCuts #OpeningMonday #RollTideā€

The news of Alabama getting a new barbershop surfaced about a month ago, but players quickly deleted their posts.

This is certainly a nice feature the players will be able to enjoy during their careers, but itā€™s too bad that Jalen Hurts couldnā€™t have waited to let ā€œBama Cutsā€ chop off all those dreadlocks.

Hereā€™s the teamā€™s multi-picture Instagram post:

PHOTOS: Alabama opening ā€˜Bama Cutsā€™ barbershop Monday

They opened a barber shop in the Mal Moore complex. I went to several websites and didn't see anything about them rolling up dreadlocks.

After beating a ranked KSU, Vanderbilt was on a roll. Or so they thought.

A defensive lineman thought it would be fun to poke the bear.
""When you come to our house, we show you how to play some SEC ball. It don't matter where you from. You're going to know what ball we play. We're going into next week ranked. That's fine. Alabama, you're next."

Then Bama came into their house and beat them down like they were children. 59-0 Vandy never got across the 50 yard line.

FYI:

The Crimson Tide Cruise 2019

Forum List

Back