"roll over" rep?

strollingbones

Diamond Member
Sep 19, 2008
chicken farm
i will go for days....okay a few hours without handing out rep...than suddenly i have used up all my rep giving ...in one thread.....could we not kinda hold over some rep....say i dont use rep for a few days..why cant i roll it over?

My guess is it would be too ridiculously time consuming to write something like that. Not to mention, allows people to go back to abusing the rep system by purposely waiting for 3 days, and then going on a neg rep spree.

I can't possibly imagine giving out 20 reps in the same thread, or even in a single day. Nobody says that much worth acknowledging.

It's probably impossible to please everyone with the rep system. Somebody isn't going to like it. I think it's cool with the new medals and have never hit the limits as sb has, but regret moving on to post on another board for a few years, only to return here to see the people that were here when I'd joined that stayed with rep and rep power through the roof, and now that they've carved it all back to practically nil, catching up doesn't look like much of an option either. I wish they'd factor in longevity in the rep... :D

Last edited:
Well there is this hot teller that knows me by name--------:lol:
Maybe we could convert rep into stock options in USMB ?

What is it about hot chicks that work at banks? Ooooohh..... it must be the MONEY! ... :eusa_think:

And if rep can turned into stock options, Gunny is going to be rich.... hey.... PARTY AT GUNNY'S PLACE... :lol:

Last edited:
It's probably impossible to please everyone with the rep system. Somebody isn't going to like it. I think it's cool with the new medals and have never hit the limits as sb has, but regret moving on to post on another board for a few years, only to return here to see the people that were here when I'd joined that stayed with rep and rep power through the roof, and now that they've carved it all back to practically nil, catching up doesn't look like much of an option either. I wish they'd factor in longevity in the rep... :D

I think longevity was factored in. It just doesn't count for anything. It was like 1pt per year or something.

Forum List

Back