Roll Call

I'm kind of pissed. I moved everything I own that isn't nailed, glued or otherwise permanently attached to the ground into the garage for THIS? Now I have to move it back and we haven't had so much as a drop.:evil:

Ditto--I gotta un-battened everything I battened too !:evil:

I'm kind of pissed. I moved everything I own that isn't nailed, glued or otherwise permanently attached to the ground into the garage for THIS? Now I have to move it back and we haven't had so much as a drop.:evil:
you never know with mother nature!

mother nature is forever keeping us guessing and giving 'honey dos', thus the female title!!!! lol

you never know with mother nature!

mother nature is forever keeping us guessing and giving 'honey dos', thus the female title!!!! lol

LOL, was just grumbling. Been through this before. Three weekends ago I went to Corpus for my daughter's baby shower and we didn't even have a cloud forecast.

When I got home, a thunderstorm had come through and a gust of wind picked up the patio umbrella and impaled a window with it. So yeah, you never know.

If I hadn't put it away, only the slab would left.:lol:

LOL, was just grumbling. Been through this before. Three weekends ago I went to Corpus for my daughter's baby shower and we didn't even have a cloud forecast.

When I got home, a thunderstorm had come through and a gust of wind picked up the patio umbrella and impaled a window with it. So yeah, you never know.

yeah, i have too, when i lived in miami and ft laud....bringing all the loose things in, boarding up or taping the windows, gathering supplies etc, only to get basically nothing....thus the apathy of society that builds up....and people making foolish decisions....before the real BIG ONE truely hits.

I love it! I live in Washington State and when we get 50 mph winds it is on the news for aweeks and they come up with a name for the storm.

I love it! I live in Washington State and when we get 50 mph winds it is on the news for aweeks and they come up with a name for the storm.

We were originally forecast to take a pretty good beating. Only the sharp turn north when it made landfall spared us. Remember, this not a coastal town. A few raindrops and wind will bring things to a complete halt around here.

We were originally forecast to take a pretty good beating. Only the sharp turn north when it made landfall spared us. Remember, this not a coastal town. A few raindrops and wind will bring things to a complete halt around here.
ah! I did see where it hooked right. Well i am glad you were spared.

COuld have at least rained so I didn't have to move all that crap back today.:evil:

Yeah, cuz I can see where hauling shits tough on you. :smoke:

*I* got all your freakin rain. Thanks a lot. :evil:

Well in WA STATE here last year around DEC3rd we got BLIND SIDED by a storm that had speeds clocked around 133MPH so I know THEY FELT....
That one night I had enough common sense simply to stay put....
it BLIND SIDED the weather bureau... PURE and SIMPLE

Well in WA STATE here last year around DEC3rd we got BLIND SIDED by a storm that had speeds clocked around 133MPH so I know THEY FELT....
That one night I had enough common sense simply to stay put....
it BLIND SIDED the weather bureau... PURE and SIMPLE
Where are you at in Washington and it was a shitty winter here last year! There was one week where I couldn't even make it 20 ft to the other street that was blowwed.

Listen I may be a LOT OF THING but being on a jetty in the middle of a CAT2 weak CAT 3
hurricane....HINT
MOM didn't raise THAT BIG of an IDIOT!!!! LOL

hahahahaha! We are always last....no body gives a hoot about us, way up here....We get what we deserve for living here....according to most.

Exactly.

Except that the refiners of our fuels on E coast are all in the Philadephia/New Jersy area.

Don't know what percentage of our petroleum they refine comes from Texas.

I know during WWII it used to be a lot, but now I have no idea.

I think that the mid west is more dependent on TX refineries than the E coast.

Based on what I'm reading about price gouging in KY, I'd have day its the Midwest which is in immediate trouble.

Forum List

Back