Rogue EPA staff tweet out fake science to President Trump

lol.....I see a lot of progressive references to "skooks is a retard" in this forum. OK....but last time I checked, the EPA is in the process of getting whacked over the head and the Obama environmental agenda is going bye-bye s0ns!!!

This retard is winning............:deal::deal::fu:
Climatologists Are to Science What Checkers Players Are to Chess

They call you a retard, and yet they don't believe in the Bell Curve. Therefore, they must believe there are no retards. But they are really focused on the other side; they are B students jealous of A students, which gives them a desperate need to deny that there are creative and productive geniuses.

The Unabomber has a very high IQ, but he got attacked as a nerd and so hated IQ and all the achievements that high intelligence has produced for mankind.

"pure iso octane"????

Iso-octane is the common term for 2,2,4-trimethylpentane. Perhaps you should brush up on your chemistry

2,2,4-Trimethylpentane - Wikipedia

So, the equation is

44/12 * 96/114 * 6.3 lbs/gallon = 19.5 lbs of CO2 created per gallon.

That is, the 20 lbs figure is right, if you're rounding to the nearest pound.
What a dummy you are. Iso octane is the name for the entire group of octane isomeres, not just for 2,2,4-trimethyl pentane...you bozo. That particular isomer is used as a standard for octane rating because it is always proportionally present in refined gas....and there is no need to integrate all the other octane isomers to rate the gas-quality. The only difference is the tendency for knocking and pre-ignition it has sweet fk. all to do with the amount of CO2 you get from it because the C/MW ratio is the same for all octanes, including n-octane.
And I still say that you are impersonating publicly as an "ex-officer" which is in fact a criminal offense.
My engine modifications are not, because the air pump & catalytic converter system is not retro actively mandatory for vehicles that came out before it was mandatory in a particular province or territory.
Same goes for seat belts...so what I did was perfectly legal.
And my hydro bill credits are solely the product of the systems I use to augment my residential energy needs.
The more you squeal the more amusing that is to me & the others you keep flinging your digital spittle at.
Skooks is having a ball with it and I don`t really care if he is 100% correct or just 95% as long as he drives the likes of you crazy.
If you were as intelligent as you declare yourself to be then you should have no problem to figure out how to get the same hydro credits as I do...but you are not and it`s obviously killing your snow flake ego

"pure iso octane"????

Iso-octane is the common term for 2,2,4-trimethylpentane. Perhaps you should brush up on your chemistry

So, the equation is

What a dummy you are. Iso octane is the name for the entire group of octane isomeres, not just for 2,2,4-trimethyl pentane...you bozo. That particular isomer is used as a standard for octane rating because it is always proportionally present in refined gas....and there is no need to integrate all the other octane isomers to rate the gas-quality. The only difference is the tendency for knocking and pre-ignition it has sweet fk. all to do with the amount of CO2 you get from it because the C/MW ratio is the same for all octanes, including n-octane.
And I still say that you are impersonating publicly as an "ex-officer" which is in fact a criminal offense.
My engine modifications are not, because the air pump & catalytic converter system is not retro actively mandatory for vehicles that came out before it was mandatory in a particular province or territory.
And my hydro bill credits are solely the product of the systems I use to augment my residential energy needs.
The more you squeal the more amusing that is to me & the others you keep flinging your digital spittle at.
Skooks is having a ball with it and I don`t really care if he is 100% correct or just 95% as long as he drives the likes of you crazy.
If you were as intelligent as you declare yourself to be then you should have no problem to figure out how to get the same hydro credits as I do...but you are not and it`s obviously killing your snow flake ego

Skooks is having a ball with it and I don`t really care if he is 100% correct or just 95%

Skooks does know how to have fun....but 1 pound versus 6 pounds is a much bigger deal than 19 pounds versus 20 pounds.

And that is pure bullshit
MW Octane (C8H18)= 114 gr per Mol
So 114 grams of gasoline can generate at a maximum 368 grams CO2...= 3.228 times not 3.7 times as they say.
Congratulations, that's the correct calculation for pure iso-octane.

However, that's not addressing the topic at hand, being that gasoline is not pure iso-octane.
"pure iso octane"???? Do you have any idea how many isomeres octane has?
Even if it were low grade gas which is n-octane they are all saturated and hydro carbons and no matter if it`s branched or linear the hydrogen content is 2X +2 the number of C atoms per molecule, the same ratio for all. The only country where they sell you gas that has Heptane and Hexane mixed with the octane fraction is in shit places like Mexico. And that kind of gas knocks like hell when you step on the accelerator....and since we can`t put tetraethyl lead additives in our gas any more we use better fractionating towers that separate the fractions better than when we used these anti-knocking additives.
In addition to that Heptane has only a 84% Carbon content and an even lower density than Octane, so any of that will skew the CO2 per gallon even lower...
Why do you pretend you have a clue about chemistry anyway?

I love when Polar Bear makes Mamooth look silly.:2up::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

"pure iso octane"????

So, the equation is

Skooks is having a ball with it and I don`t really care if he is 100% correct or just 95%

Skooks does know how to have fun....but 1 pound versus 6 pounds is a much bigger deal than 19 pounds versus 20 pounds.

These environmental extremists have been throwing bombs for 20+ years and they still are.........and losing to the level of extreme. You know what that means!!!:coffee:

What a dummy you are. Iso octane is the name for the entire group of octane isomeres, not just for 2,2,4-trimethyl

---
However, 2,2,4-trimethylpentane is by far the most important isomer of octane and so, historically, it has ended up with this name.https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2,2,4-Trimethylpentane#cite_note-3
---

And I still say you're an AIDS-infested predatory old queer, raging about how I won't return your affection.

My engine modifications are

are something that nobody really gives a shit about. They're just another example of your skill at deflecting from the actual topic.

People on this board rarely reads skook's crying. He's regarded as "that crazy guy in the Environment folder". His only use now is to serve as comic relief. You've also moved into that category.

If you were as intelligent as you declare yourself to be then you should have no problem to figure out how to get the same hydro credits as I do...

Dumbass, the USA doesn't have hydro credits.

You always do this. You assume your own very limited experience has to hold for everyone on the planet, so you end up looking stupid.

"pure iso octane"????

So, the equation is

I agree, 6 poundings are a bigger deal than just one pounding. But you can`t deny that he gave him more than 6, even more than 20 poundings. Did you notice that none of the people he pounds and mocks have a sense of humor?
They explode like a pinata filled with hatred and think the climate is just as unstable as they are

"pure iso octane"????

So, the equation is

These environmental extremists have been throwing bombs for 20+ years and they still are.........and losing to the level of extreme. You know what that means!!!:coffee:
These tweets you used in the OP are typical. A car goes by and EPA employees are tweeting on the world wide web OMG just now I saw somebody gassing the planet with another 20 pounds of plant food....in full freak out mode as if it was Sarin gas.
It`s alright for them to use software that fakes results that suit them but when VW used software that checked if somebody is behind the wheel and various other characteristics that are evident if a car moves down a road they reacted with law suits...which is what we should do with these freaks. Michael Mann first and foremost.

"pure iso octane"????

So, the equation is

I agree, 6 poundings are a bigger deal than just one pounding. But you can`t deny that he gave him more than 6, even more than 20 poundings. Did you notice that none of the people he pounds and mocks have a sense of humor?
They explode like a pinata filled with hatred and think the climate is just as unstable as they are

Hey Polar........I love that I am the most hated mofu on the whole USMB.......because all I do is laugh at progressives in here, particularly the AGW mental cases. When you are hated, it is because they are sick and tired of being made to look stoopid in a community forum. The anger in their posts....:banghead::banghead:.....the head explosions....:blowup:.....ive been splitting my sides laughing now coming up on 10 years. Most funny is........like you, I come in here for a cup of coffee a handful of times/week and decimate these fools who are on here 16 hours a day!! I mean......that Crick guy must make damn near close to 100 posts/day. WTF?!!:ack-1:

Forum List

Back